Passport : Second Passport,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 1972. Labels Reprise Records Atlantic Records Victor Entertainment. Estilo de MúsicaJazz Rock. Membros têm este álbum1.
Passport is a German jazz ensemble led by saxophonist Klaus Doldinger. Passport was formed in 1971 as a jazz fusion group, similar to Weather Report. The ensemble's first recording was issued in 1971. The band's membership has had numerous changes over the years. The lineup that brought them to European and international prominence in the mid 1970s consisted of Doldinger, drummer Curt Cress, guitarist/bassist Wolfgang Schmid and keyboardist Kristian Schultze
The second PASSPORT album continues building upon the solid foundations of the debut. Mandragora" is a nice melodic opener with prominent use of electric piano/clavinet and of course Doldinger's wild sax. More aggressive "Nexus" is interesting for a short bass pedal works (wah-wah). The second Passport album fluently continues the groundwork laid out on the debut. Doldinger is the only remaining member from the previous line-up and that clearly shows how much this whole band is his brain child only. He would again completely change the line-up on the next release, mostly without much effect on the sound.
Passport is the debut studio album from South African DJ duo Pascal & Pearce. It was released on the 5th of September 2011, by South African independent record label Just Music. Pascal & Pearce – primary artist. Pascal Ellinas – producer, engineer, primary artist.
Is Second Passport the best album by Passport? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Second Passport by Passport (1972) Overall rank: 81,399th.
We are in a position to offer you five different Caribbean Passports . THE BENEFITS of having a SECOND PASSPORT: - having the convenience of visa-free traveling - ensures that you will always have another place to potentially call home, another place where you will always have the legal right to live and work. SEND US A MESSAGE TODAY for more details. It's now easier to send Second Passport a message. Second Passport updated their profile picture. 10 May 2017 ·. See all.
|A4||Get Yourself A Second Passport||4:03|
|B3||The Cat From Katmandu||4:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kinney Music GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Kinney Music GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Records
- Distributed By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Adapted By – Klaus Doldinger (tracks: A3)
- Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar – Wolfgang Schmid
- Composed By – Klaus Doldinger (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B3), Trad.* (tracks: A3)
- Drums – Bryan Spring
- Electric Piano, Organ – John Mealing
- Electric Piano, Soprano Saxophone [Sopransaxophon], Tenor Saxophone [Tenorsaxophon], Synthesizer [Moogsynthesizer] – Klaus Doldinger
- Engineer [Recording] – D. Dierks*, J. Scheuermann*
- Illustration, Design – Wandrey's Studio, Hamburg*
- Producer – Klaus Doldinger
NotesArtist credited on laminated cover as: Doldinger
Catalogue number on rear cover and spine: ATL40417
Catalogue number on labels: ATL 40 417
℗© 1972 Kinney Music GmbH
Made in Germany. A Product of Kinney Music GmbH
An Atlantic Recording Distributed by WEA Musik GmbH
℗ 1972 Atlantic Records
Made in Germany
Differences to similar releases:
This release has WEA on the center labels
This release shows a label code on the center labels as well, but the label design is different.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): WEA ATL 40417/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): WEA ATL 40417/B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side A): 40 417 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix side B): 40 417 - B
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Other (On rear cover, top right corner): Ⓑ
|ATL40417, ATL 40 417||Passport||Second Passport (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL40417, ATL 40 417||Germany||1972|
|WOU 417||Passport||Second Passport (CD, Album)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 417||US||2008|
|ATL40417, ATL 40 417||Passport||Second Passport (LP, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Atlantic||ATL40417, ATL 40 417||Germany||Unknown|
|244 143-2||Passport||Second Passport (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||244 143-2||Germany||1988|
|2292-244 143-2||Passport||Second Passport (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Atlantic||2292-244 143-2||Germany||1988|