Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic - Top Secret download mp3 album
Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic: best 2 tracks. Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic - Midnight Time Top Secret, 1999 03:02. Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic - Green Apple Top Secret, 1999 03:20. Artist: Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic.
Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic – Top Secret. Matrix, Runout (Runout, side A): WRLP-34-A Tommy McCook Super Sonics VP-CM. Matrix, Runout (Runout, side B): WRLP-34-B Tommy & The Super Sonics Techniques VP-CM. Other Versions (2 of 2) View All. Cat.
Plays Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic along with similar artists like: THE CABRIANS, Al Barry & The Cimarons, Sir Lord Comic, The Three Tops.
Tommy McCook - Scatterlight Rock One of the rarest, and greatest, horn instrumental dub albums of the seventies featuring the soaring saxophone of Tommy McCook in combination with Glen Brown, ‘The Rhythm Master’, is finally given a legitimate release. It gave music lovers a fascinating opportunity to compare and contrast the work of Tommy McCook, one of the architects and builders of the Jamaican sound, with Glen Brown’s role in taking and breaking it into piece. Dub Store Records is the Ska, Rocksteady, Reggae and Dancehall reissue label run by the eponymous Tokyo based record store.
Tommy McCook (3 March 1927 – 5 May 1998) was a Jamaican saxophonist. A founding member of The Skatalites, he also directed The Supersonics for Duke Reid, and backed many sessions for Bunny Lee or with The Revolutionaries at Channel One Studios in the 1970s. McCook was born in Havana, Cuba, and moved to Jamaica in 1933. He took up the tenor saxophone at the age of eleven, when he was a pupil at the Alpha School, and eventually joined Eric Dean’s Orchestra.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|B2||West Street Special|
|B3||Big, Bad & Bold|
- Distributed By – Techniques Records
- Distributed By – Jetstar
- Published By – Prophecy Music
- Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recording Studio
- Mastered At – VP Mastering
- Bass – Jackie Jackson , Lloyd Brevet*, Robbie Shakespeare
- Drums – Drum Bago*, Lloyd Nibbs*, Sly*
- Graphics – Antsnest Graphics, Tony Nero
- Guitar – China*, Jah Jerry*, Lyn Tate*
- Keyboards – Gladdy*, Mitto*, Winston Wright
- Mastered By – CM*
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Winston Riley
NotesRecorded: Treasure Isle
Compiled from previously issued material from Green Mango and other sources.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): WRLP-34-A Tommy McCook Super Sonics VP-CM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): WRLP-34-B Tommy & The Super Sonics Techniques VP-CM
|WRLP 35||Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic*||Top Secret (LP, Comp)||Techniques||WRLP 35||Jamaica||Unknown|
|BVR 1007||Tommy McCook & The Super Sonic*||Top Secret (CD, Comp, RE)||Beatville Records||BVR 1007||US||1999|