Album Name Battlefield. Other productions from Ez3kiel.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/191 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Battlefield. BPM Profile Battlefield. Album starts at 92BPM, ends at 75BPM (-17), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by EZ3kiel.
Battlefield by EZ3kiel, released 21 January 2008 1. Adamantium 2. Volfoni's Revenge 3. Spit on the Ashes 4. Coal Flake 5. The Wedding 6. Break or Die 7. Alignment 8. Lull 9. Firedamp 10. The Montagues and the Capulets 11. Wagma Battlefield, EZ3kiel’s new album, offers us that light, making us cross darkness and torments, and never leaving us alone or helpless. This crossing in eleven tracks, during which a frozen, biting and snowy wind blows, makes us consider peoples’ misery and obstinateness, destruction and reconstruction - when the last bullet was fired, the last sabre hammered, when.
BattleField Album by EZ3kiel.
Battlefield is the second studio album by American singer Jordin Sparks, first released on July 17, 2009 through Jive Records and 19 Recordings. The album debuted at number 7 in the United States, number 11 in the UK, number 34 in Australia and top 20 in many territories. Contributions to the album's production came from a variety of producers, including Harvey Mason, J. Claude Kelly, Ryan Tedder, Dr. Luke and Lucas Secon.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Spit On The Ashes
Piano – Cyril SouffletViolin – Laurent Zeller, Pierre BlochVocals – Antoine Puaux, Benedikt Lenski, Christelle Lassort, Narrow Terence, Nicolas Puaux
Acoustic Guitar – Gérald Bouvet
Accordion – Roel Van CampBass – Stéphane BabiaudGuitar – Matthieu Fays
|6||Break Or Die||6:04|
Vocals – Blurum 13*
Voice – Stéphane Babiaud
|10||The Montagues And The Capulets
Accordion – Roel Van CampClarinet – Han StubbeComposed By – Sergueï Prokoviev*Performer – DAAUViolin – Benedikt Lenski
Accordion – Joan Guillon
- Distributed By – Discograph
- Recorded At – Pôle Nord Studio
- Recorded At – Jarring Effects Studio
- Mastered At – Electric City
- Artwork [Iradian] – Yann Nguema
- Baritone Saxophone – Thomas Quinart (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 10)
- Bass, Programmed By – Yann Nguema
- Composed By – Ez3kiel, Joan Guillon (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Matthieu Fays (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Stéphane Babiaud (tracks: 1 to 9, 11), Yann Nguema (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Drums, Programmed By – Matthieu Fays
- Drums, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Keyboards – Stéphane Babiaud
- Keyboards, Guitar, Programmed By – Joan Guillon
- Mastered By – Alan Ward
- Mixed By – Fred Norguet
- Recorded By – Ez3kiel, Fred Norguet
- Sousaphone – Laurent Vanhée (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 10)
- Trombone – Cyril Solnais (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 10)
- Trumpet – Gaël Riteau (tracks: 1, 2, 5)
NotesMade in France.
Track 10 extract from "Romeo and Juliet" opus 64 composed by Sergueï Prokoviev.
Recorded & mixed 11/2007
Comes in a Cardboard Sleeve
|FX 068 -CD, FX 068-CD||EZ3kiel||Battlefield (CD, Album)||Jarring Effects, Jarring Effects||FX 068 -CD, FX 068-CD||France||2008|
|FX068-LP||Ez3kiel||Battlefield (2xLP, Album, RP)||Jarring Effects||FX068-LP||France||2011|
|FX068-LP||Ez3kiel||Battlefield (2xLP, Album)||Jarring Effects||FX068-LP||France||2008|
|FX068-LP||Ez3kiel||Battlefield (LP, TP)||Jarring Effects||FX068-LP||France||2008|
|FX068CD||EZ3kiel||Battlefield (CD, Album, RE)||Jarring Effects||FX068CD||France||2013|