Adolph Hofner And His San Antonians - Sage Brush Shuffle / Sweetheart This Is Goodbye download mp3 album
Sagebrush Shuffle, Sweetheart This is Goodbye - Adolf Hofner and His San Antonians.
Matrix, Runout (Side A label): H 690. Matrix, Runout (Side B label): H 697.
Adolph Hofner and His San Antonians – Sage Brush Shuffle, Sweetheart This Is Goodbye Label: Columbia – 37241 Format: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM, Single Released: Feb 1947 Both sides recorded between 28 February and 1 March 1942 in Hollywood, CA. Genre: Folk, World, & Country A: Sage Brush Shuffle Songwriter – James Clark Side A: Hot String Band (Instrumental) B: Sweetheart This Is Goodbye Songwriter – Hofner Side B: Vocal by Adolph Hofner with String Band Acc. Double Bass – Atlee Frazier Drums – Johnny Rives Electric Guitar – Emil Hofner (tracks: B. .
Sweetheart This is Goodbye. The recording on the other side of this disc: Sage Brush Shuffle. Identifier78 oodbye ph-hofner-with-s gbia0006238b. by. Adolph Hofner; Adolph Hofner and his San Antonians. 78rpm, Country, Western Swing. 78 oodbye antonians gbia0000082b. Internet Archive Python library .
Jimmie Revard & His Oklahoma Playboys & Me, Little Coquette& Jimmie Revard & His Oklahoma Playboys "Triflin& Gal" Adolph Hofner and His San Antonians – Sage Brush Shuffle. Adolph Hofner and His San Antonians – Sweetheart this is goodbye.
blogtalkradio Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records S3productions started 5-28-17. Adolph Hofner and His San Antonians – Sage Brush Shuffle, Sweetheart This Is Goodbye.
Title(s): Goodbye Sweetheart Goodbye. Composer: John L. Hatton.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Sage Brush Shuffle
Songwriter – James Clark
|B||Sweetheart This Is Goodbye
Songwriter – Hofner*
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Atlee Frazier
- Drums [Uncredited] – Johnny Rives
- Electric Guitar [Uncredited] – Emil Hofner (tracks: B)
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – J.R. Chatwell
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Adolph Hofner
- Piano [Uncredited] – Walter Kleypas
- Steel Guitar [Electric Steel Guitar, Uncredited] – Emil Hofner
- Vocals – Adolph Hofner (tracks: B)
NotesMade in U.S.A.
Both sides recorded between 28 February and 1 March 1942 in Hollywood, CA.
Side A: Hot String Band (Instrumental)
Side B: Vocal By Adolph Hofner With String Band Acc.
Credits and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): H 690
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): H 697
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): H 690 1A-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): H 697 1-7