The Hooker Ballett by Gut tab with free online tab player. One accurate version. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. With your help, we can build a collection of accurate tabs for every imaginable song out there. Here is how you can contribute to The Hooker Ballett Bass Tab: Vote up (down) error reports that look useful (not useful) to you using arrow buttons to the left of error reports. Flag inappropriate error reports for deletion by moderators if they are offtopic, abusive, low quality, duplicate, etc. Submit new error reports. Submit corrections to The Hooker Ballett Bass Tab via Submit New Revision button.
In 1930 Erich Kleiber conducted the premiere of Darius Milhaud's Christophe Colomb. However, in 1934, when symphonic pieces from Alban Berg's Lulu were performed by Kleiber, the National Socialists provoked a scandal and the conductor was forced into exile.
Diamond is the second studio album by Spandau Ballet. It was released on 5 March 1982 by Chrysalis Records. The album was promoted with the single "Chant No. 1 (I Don't Need This Pressure On)", which was released in 1981, a full year before the album, and it reached in the UK Singles Chart.
|A1||Feel The Heat||4:09|
|A2||Big Bass Boom||3:25|
|B1||Feel This Way||3:44|
|B2||I Got The Bass||3:29|
- Mastered At – Studio-Nord-Bremen
- Recorded At – Trixx Studios
- Recorded At – Funk Studio Berlin
- Mixed At – Trixx Studios
- Mixed At – Funk Studio Berlin
- Published By – Trixx Musikproduktion GmbH
- Published By – Axel Kottmann
- Administrator [Kontakt] – UN Limited Fantasy
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Michael Gebhart
- Bass, Vocals – Axel Kottmann, Erich Räuker, Hermi Strüver, Matz Steinke
- Design [Cover Design], Cover [Cover Design] – Susanne Hassenstein
- Design [Logo] – Peter Knorr
- Drums, Vocals – Annette Kluge
- Mastered By – Bernd Steinwedel
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jim Rakete
- Producer – Axel Kottmann (tracks: B2), Matz Steinke (tracks: A1 to B1), Ralf Krause (tracks: B2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ralf Krause (tracks: B2), Ricardo Van Krugten* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Written-By – A. Kottmann* (tracks: B2), M Steinke* (tracks: A1, A2), M. Gebhart* (tracks: A2, B1), P. Küchhold* (tracks: A2), R.D. Brown* (tracks: A2), U. Fischbeck* (tracks: A1)
Notes4 Track Maxi-Single
Recorded and mixed at Trixx Studio Berlin, except "I Got The Bass", recorded and mixed at Funk Studio Berlin.
Published by Trixx Musikproduktion Berlin, except "I Got The Bass" published by Axel Kottmann.
Mastered at SNB.
Contact: UN Limited Fantasy, Duisburger Str. 6, 1000 Berlin 15, Tel: 030/882 75 53, TX: 186 509
RB 02342 - 1986
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): RB 02342 A High Dynamic Mastering by SNB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): RB 02342 B High Dynamic Mastering by SNB
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 8487