Bobby Womack And Patti LaBelle - It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye download mp3 album
02 It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye. 04 Surprise, Surprise. 08 I Wish I Had Someone To Go Home T. lac. Bobby Womack - The Poet II, Featuring Patti LaBelle.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes . Bobby Womack, Patti LaBelle - The Poet II photo images watch: Release title: Bobby Womack, Patti LaBelle - The Poet II. Style of release: Rhythm & Blues music Soul music. Genre of release: Funk, Soul music. Released at: This album was released on the label Motown (catalog number ZK 72205). This album was released in 1984 year. Bobby Womack, Patti LaBelle listen to online.
It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye. 3. Through The Eyes Of A Child. 4. Surprise, Surprise. 5. Tryin' To Get Over You. 4:16.
Vocals – Patti LaBelleWritten By – Bobby Womack. 2. It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye. Vocals – Patti LaBelleWritten By – Chris Brubeck. Vocals – Patti LaBelleWritten By – Bobby Womack, Jim Ford.
apologize 'cause you know your love will haunt me I hope I'm acting wisely I'm walking in the rain Looking for the strength to say goodbye. No more, what's wrong in the morning No more, no more crisis every night This is not a warning, You've heard that before Baby, I'm tired, I'm tired, I can't take it, I won't take it any more
A2It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye. A3Through The Eyes Of A Child. A5Tryin' To Get Over You. B1Tell Me Why. B2Who's Foolin' Who. B3I Wish I Had Someone To Come Home To. B4American Dream. Bobby Womack Featuring Patti LaBelle. The Poet II. Beverly Glen Item No: 421698. Used Vinyl from Artist. LP11,99 €. Bobby Womack Featuring Patti LaBelle - The Poet II LP. LP7,99 €. Show all ItemsShow all. Used Vinyl from Label.
In 1973, Womack released another hit album, Facts of Life, and had a top 40 hit with "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out," an older song Sam Cooke had done years before. In 1974, Womack released his most successful single during this period with a remake of his first hit single, "Lookin' for a Love". He had two more R&B top 10 singles during the 1980s including the Patti LaBelle duet, "Love Has Finally Come at Last", and "I Wish He Didn't Trust Me So Much". He had a hit featuring on the Wilton Felder single "(No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Looking Up to You". 1985–2014: Later career. Other collaborations included "You Got What It Takes" with Diane Schuur, "Ain't Nothing Like The Lovin' We Got" with Shirley Brown, "Break the Chain" with Andrew Love & Wayne Jackson and "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" with Jeanie Tracy. In 1989, Womack sang on Todd Rundgren's "For the Want of a Nail" on the album Nearly Human.
- - "It Takes a Lot of Strength to Say Goodbye" (with Bobby Womack). 1. Patti LaBelle – Patricia Louise Holt-Edwards better known under the stage name Patti LaBelle, is an American singer, author, actress, and entrepreneur. LaBelle began her career in the early 1960s as lead singer and front woman of the group, Patti LaBelle. After the group split in 1976, LaBelle began a solo career, starting with her critically acclaimed debut album. Less than two years later, in 1986, LaBelle scored with the album, Winner in You. LaBelle eventually won a 1992 Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance for her 1991 album, Burnin, followed by a second Grammy win for the.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Bobby Womack And Patti LaBelle||It Takes A Lot Of Strength To Say Goodbye
Written-By – Chris Brubeck
|B||–Bobby Womack||Who's Foolin' Who
Written-By – Bobby Womack, Jim Ford
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ashtray Music
- Executive-Producer – Otis Smith
- Mixed By, Engineer – Barney Perkins
- Producer – Andrew Oldham*, Bobby Womack, James E. Gadson*