Only 6 left in stock (more on the way). Only 2 left in stock (more on the way). First time on CD for this 1980 album from the Jazz outfit. Matrix was a unique Jazz Fusion band who issued two highly regarded albums in the late 1970s/early '80s on Warner Brothers Records. Disc: 1. 1. The Fly. 2. Tale of the Whale.
Bitrate (quality): 192256320. mp3. 4:07.
1. (00:04:05) Matrix - The Fly. (00:10:31) Matrix - Tale Of The Whale. 3. (00:03:36) Matrix - Homage. 4. (00:07:03) Matrix - Galadriel.
Matrix (26) – Tale Of The Whale. Label: Wounded Bird Records – WOU 3360. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Soloist, Electric Bass – Randy TicoSoloist, Soprano Saxophone – John Kirchberger.
Artist: Matrix Title Of Album: Tale Of The Whale Year Of Release: 2009 Label: Wounded Bird Records Genre: Jazz-Rock, Fusion Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 01. The Fly 02. Tale Of The Whale 03. Homage 04. Galadriel 05. Nessim 06. Narouz. Turbobit oboom uploaded.
Album: Tale Of The Whale. Tale Of The Whale: Best 2 songs. MATRIX - Nessim 04:58. MATRIX - Narouz 07:38. Album: Tale Of The Whale. MATRIX: best 2 tracks. MATRIX, Optical - Flight to Nashville Chameleon, 2006 05:56.
matrix tale of the whale. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Matrix Tale Of The Whale.
Album titles include Matrix IX (also the original name of the band), Wizard, Tale of the Whale, Harvest and Proud Flesh. Soloist, Bass Trombone – Brad McDougall. Tale Of The Whale (CD, Album, RE). Wounded Bird Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – John KirchbergerSoloist, Trumpet [Electric] – Jeff Pietrangelo
|A2||Tale Of The Whale
Soloist, Electric Bass – Randy TicoSoloist, Soprano Saxophone – John Kirchberger
Soloist, Bass Trombone – Brad McDougall
Soloist, Bass – Randy TicoSoloist, Piano [Acoustic] – John Harmon Soloist, Trumpet – Mike Hale
Soloist, Alto Flute – John KirchbergerSoloist, Trumpet – Jeff Pietrangelo
Soloist, Piano – John Harmon Soloist, Trumpet – Larry Darling
- Published By – Ratmix Music
- Recorded At – Shade Tree Resort Studio
- Co-producer – Peter "Herb" Butler (tracks: A1-A3, B1-B3)
- Composed By – John Harmon (tracks: A1, A3, B1-B3), Mike Hale (tracks: A2)
- Design – Patrick Soo Hoo/Designers
- Engineer – Andy Waterman (tracks: A1-A3, B1-B3)
- Engineer [2nd] – Peter "Herb" Butler (tracks: A1-A3, B1-B3)
- Photography By – Greg Zajack
- Producer – John Simon
NotesAll Selections Ratmix Music (BMI)
Recorded at Shade Tree Studios, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin April 1979
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One): BSK-1-3360-JW6
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two): BSK-2-3360-WW1
|WOU 3360||Matrix||Tale Of The Whale (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 3360||US||2009|
|BSK 3360||Matrix||Tale Of The Whale (LP, Album, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3360||US||1979|