I was Cleopatra, I was young and an actress When you knelt by my mattress, and asked for my hand But I was sad you asked it, as I laid in a black dress With my father in a casket, I had no plans. And I left the footprints, the mud stained on the carpet And it hardened like my heart did when you left town But I must admit it, that I would marry you in an instant Damn your wife, I'd be your mistress just to have you around . com/watch?v ZXh4b4JlMoE. Cleopatra" Track Info.
Cleopatra (2016) - download mp3 or listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood.
In Cleopatra, The Lumineers set about trying to make musical sense of their three-year-plus roller coaster ride that was their first album. Their skill at setting a visual story to music comes through amidst the delicate, deceptively simple acoustic soundscapes. This time, though, bassist Byron Isaac provides a firm, low-end on the apocalyptic opener Sleep on the Floor, a ghostly tune about getting out of town before the subways flood the bridges break.
The Lumineers spent a solid three years touring six of the seven continents and during that time earned a pair of Grammy nominations (Best New Artist, Best Americana Album), contributed two songs to The Hunger Games franchise (including the hit Jennifer Lawrence/James Newton Howard collaboration, The Hanging Tree ) and sold an impressive . million albums in the . and 3 million worldwide. Cleopatra proves the band is neither taking its good fortune for granted, nor sitting back on their laurels.
All songs written by Wesley Schultz and Jeremy Fraites, except "Cleopatra" and "Angela", written by Wesley Schultz, Jeremy Fraites, and Simone Felice; "Gale Song" and "My Eyes", written by Wesley Schultz, Jeremy Fraites, and Neyla Pekarek; and "Where the Skies are Blue", written by Abraham Hovey. Matrix, Runout: Dua1738-1-B S-97028 RE-1. Matrix, Runout: Dua1738-1-C S-97163. Other Versions (5 of 18) View All.
|1||Sleep On The Floor||3:33|
|6||In The Light||3:52|
|8||Long Way From Home||2:32|
|9||Sick In The Head||2:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Lumineers
- Copyright (c) – The Lumineers
- Licensed To – Decca
- Published By – The Lumineers
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC Australia – A0101077530-0101
- Cello, Vocals – Neyla Pekarek
- Drums, Piano – Jeremiah Fraites*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ryan Hewitt, Ryan Hewitt
- Guest, Bass, Vocals – Byron Isaacs
- Guest, Keyboards – David Baron
- Guest, Percussion – Simone Felice
- Guest, Strings – Lauren Jacobson
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chad Cuttill
- Producer – Simone Felice, Simone Felice
- Vocals, Guitar – Wesley Schultz
- Written-By – Jeremiah Fraites*, Neyla Pekarek (tracks: 7, 10), Simone Felice (tracks: 3, 5), Wesley Schultz
NotesGatefold cardboard sleeve with an 8 page booklet containing the song lyrics.
Made in Australia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02547 69325 9
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC Australia A0101077530-0101 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L681
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6552
|80302-01749-17||The Lumineers||Cleopatra (2xLP, Album, Dlx, Smo)||Dualtone||80302-01749-17||USA & Canada||2016|
|80302-01738-11||The Lumineers||Cleopatra (LP, Album, Ltd, Sil)||Dualtone||80302-01738-11||US||2016|
|DAV138||The Lumineers||Cleopatra (LP, Album, 180)||Dine Alone Records||DAV138||Canada||2016|
|602547693259||The Lumineers||Cleopatra (CD, Album)||Decca||602547693259||Europe||2016|
|80302-01738-28||The Lumineers||Cleopatra (CD, Album, Dig)||Dualtone||80302-01738-28||US||2016|