By: Crazyhead (1988, Rock). Some Kind Of Fever by Crazyhead. View all albums . Desert Orchid. By: Crazyhead (1988, Rock).
BPM Profile Desert Orchid. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Orchid is the debut studio album by Swedish progressive metal band Opeth, released on May 15, 1995 in Europe by Candlelight Records, and on June 24, 1997 in the United States by Century Black. It was reissued in 2000 with one bonus track called "Into the Frost of Winter", an early unproduced rehearsal recording by the band. The recording sessions occurred at the old Unisound studio, in Finspång with production by Opeth alongside Dan Swanö.
Desert Orchid (11 April 1979 – 13 November 2006), known as Dessie, was an English racehorse. The grey achieved a revered and esteemed status within National Hunt racing, where he was much loved by supporters for his front-running attacking style, iron will and extreme versatility. He was rated the fifth best National Hunt horse of all time by Timeform.
Listen free to Crazyhead – Desert Orchid (In The Sun, Jack the Scissor Man and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Desert Orchid - Студийный альбом от Crazyhead. В альбом вошло 26 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:23:22. What Gives You the Idea That You're So Amazing Baby?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||In The Sun|
|A2||Jack The Scissor Man|
|A3||Time Has Taken It's Toll On You|
|A4||Have Love, Will Travel|
|A5||What Gives You The Idea That You're So Amazing Baby?|
|A6||I Don't Want That Kind Of Love|
|B2||Buy A Gun|
Backing Vocals – Katie Kissoon, P.P. Arnold
|B4||Tower Of Fire|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Food Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Edward Kassner Music Co. Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – Botya, Oldie
- Bass – Porkbeast
- Brass – Phantom Horns, The*
- Drums, Percussion – Rob*
- Guitar, Piano, Sitar – Reverb*
- Lead Guitar, Percussion – Fast Transatlantic Dick
- Management – Andy Cheeseman
- Photography – Donato Cinicolo III*, Laurie Lewis , Phil Smee
- Producer – David Balfe (tracks: A3, B3), Mark Freegard (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Owen Davies (tracks: B3), Rick Kipper Willson* (tracks: B6)
- Producer [Assistant] – Cenzo Townsend*
- Sleeve – Phil Smee, Waldo's UK*
- Vocals – Anderson*
- Written-By – Anderson* (tracks: A2, A3, B1, B4, B5), Reverb*, Bell* (tracks: A5, B2, B3)
NotesThree panel inlay. Clear blue tinted cassette with blue on-body print.
This cassette version has different cover art to Crazyhead – Desert Orchid.
All tracks published by Chappell Music Ltd., except
A4: Copyright Control
B6: Edward Kassner Music Co. Ltd.
℗ 1988 Original sound recordings made by Food Ltd.
© 1988 EMI Records Ltd.
"Printed In England. Manufactured in England"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77779 10354 6
|foodlp 1, FOODLP 1, 79 1035 1||Crazyhead||Desert Orchid (LP, Album)||Food, Food, Parlophone||foodlp 1, FOODLP 1, 79 1035 1||UK||1988|
|E1-91035||Crazyhead||Desert Orchid (LP, Album)||EMI USA||E1-91035||US||1988|
|CP32-5743||Crazyhead||Desert Orchid (CD, Album)||EMI||CP32-5743||Japan||1988|
|foodcd 1, cdp 7 91035 2||Crazyhead||Desert Orchid (CD, Album)||Food, Parlophone||foodcd 1, cdp 7 91035 2||UK||1988|
|E4-91035||Crazyhead||Desert Orchid (Cass, Album)||EMI USA||E4-91035||US||1988|