Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll - Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll download mp3 album
Complete your Mac-Kac Et Son Rock And Roll collection. Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll (LP, Album).
Mac Kac, had Catalan roots and came from a Manouche family, his career began in the mid-1930s in Toulouse. Reilles played in the mid-1940s in Michel de Villers orchestra and quintet, with whom he participated on the swing record How High the Moon. In 1957 he recorded for Atlantic Records the album Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll. This was followed from 1960-1962, by a series of singles and EPs for the label Fontana.
Mac DeMarco chronology. Rock and Roll Night Club (2012). The album contains a single acoustic track, "Still Together", which features DeMarco using falsetto singing in the chorus. The opener, "Cooking Up Something Good", uses a song structure where a catchy verse transitions to a "blindsiding" darker chorus .
FERRY ROCK BARENDSE, JACQUES HELIAN, HENRI SALVADOR, MAC KAC, EDDIE CONSTANTINE and more. Quelle affaire ce rock and roll ! French Rock & Roll 1956-59. More from Gerard Bickel.
Album · 2009 · 16 Songs. Rockin' Harry and His Bros. 3. Taillé dans le rock. Ferry "Rock" Barendse. 5. Mademoiselle Rock and Roll.
And rock & roll as an American musical form is very much like a delta, collecting elements from jazz, blues, country, gospel, R&B, show tunes, and whatever else was floating around into a high-charged, rambunctious music that defined and drove pop culture across the backwaters of the 20th century and into the 21st.
Rock and roll is more smooth, similar to rhythm and blues, and laid back. Rock and Roll was a post WW2 multicultural music movement which combined music from many existing genres including but not exclusive to Blues, Country, R&B, an. ospel. Rock is the appropriation of Rock and Roll for affluent white teens.
|A1||J'Vais M'En J'ter Un Derrière (I'm Goin' To Have A Quickie)||2:42|
|A2||T'Es Pas Tombé Sur La Tête (See You Later, Alligator)||2:15|
|A3||Qu'Est-Ce Que T'As, Mon Vieux? (What's The Matter, Pal?)||2:06|
|A4||Le Rouquin Râle (Carrot-Top's Fuming)||2:29|
|A5||J'En Ai Assez (Eddie My Love)||2:01|
|A6||T'Es Partie En Socquettes (You Left In Your Bobby-Socks)||2:07|
|B1||Moi J'Suis Dans Le Coup (Saints Rock And Roll)||2:37|
|B2||Great Big Bulging Eyes||2:43|
|B3||J'Ai Jeté Ma Clef (I've Thrown Away The Key)||2:14|
|B4||J'Tuerai L'Voyou Qui A Bu Tout Mon Vin De Messe (I'll Kill The Bum Who Drank All My Communion Wine)||2:13|
|B5||Et Là-Bas (Hey You)||2:06|
- Licensed From – Versailles
- Arranged By – Sacha Distel (tracks: B5)
- Composed By – R. Bernard* (tracks: A3), M. Guidry* (tracks: A2), Sacha Distel (tracks: A1, A4, A6, B3, B4)
- Cover – Marvin Israel
- Liner Notes – Guy Remark
- Lyrics By – Francois Llenas* (tracks: B5), Moustache (tracks: A1, A4, A6, B3, B4), P. Delanoe* (tracks: A3), M. Guidry* (tracks: A2)
- Translated By – B. Michel* (tracks: B6), F. Bonifay* (tracks: A2), Datin* (tracks: A5), Michel Marc Lanjean (tracks: B1)
- Written-By – Collins* (tracks: A5), Bill Haley (tracks: B1), Bill Byers* (tracks: B2), J. Davis* (tracks: B6), Davis* (tracks: A5), Milt Gabler (tracks: B1), Sacha Distel (tracks: B2), Ling* (tracks: A5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): A 11455 AT
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): A 11456B AT
|STD 2011||Mac-Kac Et Son Rock And Roll||Mac-Kac Et Son Rock And Roll (10", Album)||Versailles||STD 2011||France||1956|
|8012||Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll*||Mac-Kac & His French Rock & Roll (LP, Album)||Atlantic||8012||Canada||1957|