The Return Of The German Angst (9xFile, AIFF, Album). Touchlight Buddhas - Reworked Tracks 2010 - 2015 (Album).
No More decided to go separate ways at the end of 1986, shortly after finishing their album "Hysteria". Tina Sanudakura und Andy A. Schwarz form the band Nijinsky Style. In 2006 No More (condensed in the duo Tina Sanudakura and Andy A. Schwarz) release a new album called "Remake/Remodel". At the end of 2008 they start touring again and in January 2010 the single "Sunday Mitternacht, A Rose Is A Rose" is released.
Chicago XXXII: Stone of Sisyphus is the twenty-first studio album, and thirty-second overall, by Chicago. Often referred to as their "lost" album, it was recorded in 1993 and originally intended to be released as Stone of Sisyphus on March 22, 1994, as their eighteenth studio album and twenty-second total album. However, the album was unexpectedly and controversially rejected by the record company, which reportedly contributed to Chicago's later decision to leave their services entirely.
Record Label: Asthmatic Kitty. Release Date: Mar 18, 2014.
Listen to Sisyphus and explore the details of Bird’s new record below. If you’re in the mood for some vintage Bird, you can also enjoy his performance of Fiery Crash straight out of the Paste archives. Andrew Bird and Dianogah - Fiery Crash 10/29/2007. My Finest Work Yet Tracklist: 01. Sisyphus 02.
By this point in the album, the trio has earned the right to do pretty much anything they want. Not everything lands, but more often than not Sisyphus brings together three distinctive talents into one united front. The music may only accompany the Minneapolis art exhibit until May, but Sisyphus is a record you’ll want to roll with again and again.
Album · 1978 · 8 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. Songs for Sisyphus Phil Woods Quintet. Listen on Apple Music.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||All Is Well - Senza Macchia
Lyrics By – A. Schwarz*, N. Mazzoni*
|2||The Beautiful Life Of The Wasted Youth||3:22|
|3||This Was 'Die Modernistische Welt'||3:27|
|5||Take Me To Yours||3:50|
Music By – A. Schwarz*, C. Darc*, T. Sanudakura*
|12||Les Girafes Sur Mer||3:41|
Written-By – B. Eno*, D. Bowie*
- Distributed By – AL!VE
- Mastered At – Pink Noise
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AB61634
- Keyboards, Theremin, Electronics [Electronika] – Tina Sanudakura
- Lyrics By – A. Schwarz* (tracks: 2 to 12)
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing], Mastered By – Jürgen Müller
- Mixed By, Computer [Programming], Percussion – Andy Schwarz, Tina Sanudakura
- Music By – A. Schwarz* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11,12), T. Sanudakura* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11,12)
- Photography By [Photos], Artwork – Venus 45
- Producer – Andy Schwarz, Tina Sanudakura, UK Rattay
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass – Andy Schwarz
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 25427 30212 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 0825427302120
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AB61634-01
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9714
- Label Code: LC 12436
- Rights Society: GEMA
|none||No More||Sisyphus (13xFile, AIFF, Album)||Rent A Dog||none||Europe||2012|