The Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine download mp3 album
Miss Machine is the second studio album by American mathcore band The Dillinger Escape Plan released in July 2004 through Relapse Records. It is the first release by the band to feature vocalist Greg Puciato and bassist Liam Wilson. Miss Machine marks a change to a more experimental style by the band.
9. /10. 1. Panasonic Youth. And is the man half-machine or is the machine half-man? I'm unretrofied for you. I'll just fake it in the end Just save it for a new song and leave dead in the end Time is wasted in the end Wood-paneled wagon carpool dragons killing me again. Now they're looting our holes until there is nothing left Calloused intentions it seems - coward's invention at best I'm unretrofied for you.
Performer – Benjamin Weinman, Brian Benoit, Chris Pennie, Greg Puciato, Liam Wilson (2). Producer – Benjamin Weinman, Chris Pennie, Steve Evetts.
Miss Machine (2004) - download mp3 or listen online. Miss Machine (2004) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Miss Machine (2004).
After The Dillinger Escape Plan's first major label release, Calculating Infinity, many fans of the band were disappointed to hear singer Dimitri Minakakis had parted ways with the band. With Miss Machine, it would seem Dillinger isn't bothered by the absence of loyalty from much of their fanbase, and are in fact moving to alienate many of their original fans.
Miss Machine is the second studio album by American mathcore band The Dillinger Escape Plan released in July 2004 through Relapse Records. It is the first release by the band to feature vocalist Greg Puciato. Miss Machine marks a change to a more experimental style by the band; it is less aggressive than their previous album Calculating Infinity.
|A2||Sunshine The Werewolf|
|B6||We Are The Storm|
|B7||Crutch Field Tongs|
|B8||Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants|
|B9||Baby's First Coffin|
|B11||The Perfect Design|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Relapse Records, Inc.
- Published By – Relapse Release Publishing
- Published By – Rykomusic, Inc.
- Recorded At – Water Music
- Recorded At – Mission Sound
- Recorded At – Backroom Studios
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 129169E
- Artwork, Art Direction – Brian Montuori
- Booking – Sandi Schaeffer
- Booking [UK/Europe] – Rob Hallett
- Engineer [Additional Protooling] – Jessie Cannon
- Engineer [Assistant] – James Russo, Tom Shumway
- Engineer [Live Sound Engineer] – Mike Watkajtys
- Engineer [With Interruptions By] – Robert Smith
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Steve Evetts
- Executive-Producer – Matthew F. Jacobson
- Layout, Design – Dimitri Minakakis
- Legal – Ian J. Friedman, Esq.*
- Management – RTS Management/Entertainment
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Performer [The Dillinger Escape Plan] – Benjamin Weinman, Brian Benoit, Chris Pennie, Greg Puciato, Liam Wilson
- Producer – Benjamin Weinman, Chris Pennie
Notes250 copies pressed on Relapse 25th Anniversary Silver Standard Gram. Mailorder exclusive, includes lyric insert and free download code. Audio cut from 24-bit mastered studio grade HD files.
Recorded at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ, Mission Sound in Brooklyn, NY, and Backroom Rehearsal Studios in Rockaway, NJ.
Mixed at Quad Studios in New York, NY.
Sandi Schaeffer at Evolution Talent and Rob Hallet at Mean Fiddler.
Tracks are listed sequentially regardless of side.
℗ & © 2004, 2015 Relapse Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text - Sticker, back of poly bag): 7 81676 35511 2
- Barcode (Scanned - Sticker, back of poly bag): 781676355112
- Barcode (Text - Back of jacket): 7 81676 65871 8
- Barcode (Scanned - Back of jacket): 781676658718
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Machine Stamped Runout): RELAPSE RECORDS-RR6587-1 A 129169E1/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Machine Stamped Runout): RELAPSE RECORDS-RR6587-1 B 129169E2/B
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|6587-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album, Sli)||Relapse Records||6587-2||US||2004|
|6589-2||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album + DVD-V + Ltd, Dig)||Relapse Records||6589-2||US||2004|
|RR 6587-1||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (LP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Relapse Records||RR 6587-1||US||2004|
|IROND CD 06-1128||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (CD, Album)||Irond||IROND CD 06-1128||Russia||2006|
|RR6587||The Dillinger Escape Plan||Miss Machine (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RP, Dou)||Relapse Records, Party Smasher Inc.||RR6587||USA, Canada & Europe||2016|