Copernicus - Cipher And Decipher download mp3 album
The new album, Cipher and Decipher, continues the evolution of Copernicus' ideas. He continues to view his entire output as a chronological adventure of discovery, a documentation of his development. Copernicus relates how he could feel the raw power in the recording studio, with his carefully chosen players fired up create what amounted to 25 pieces of work, all laid down in four hours. Cipher And Decipher opens with its players setting up a propulsive vamp for "Into The Subatomic", with Turner's organ prominent as Copernicus jumps straight into a charged narration. There's serious momentum in place, as the band rockets hard under the poetic declamations. A guitar rises up, howling, soon joined by its equally-disturbed sibling.
Listen to Cipher and Decipher now. Listen to Cipher and Decipher in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Copernicus is a New York based poet and musician, who combines avant-garde poetry with improvisational music, with a wide range of influences (jazz, rock, experimental and electronic music). He usually collaborates with hired musicians and has released various records since the mid-1980s. 이트: copernicusonline. 명: Joseph Smalkowski. 형: 모두 표시 중 Copernicus.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Jazz music Rock music Non-Music music. Released at: This album was released on the label Nevermore Inc. (catalog number NCD 2092). This album was released in 2011-03-15 year. US. Format of the release is. CD, Album. The album included the following session artists: Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion.
In cryptography, a substitution cipher is a method of encrypting by which units of plaintext are replaced with ciphertext, according to a fixed system; the "units" may be single letters (the most common), pairs of letters, triplets of letters, mixtures of the above, and so forth. The receiver deciphers the text by performing the inverse substitution. Substitution ciphers can be compared with transposition ciphers
Cipher and Decipher - Infinite Strength, Mud Becomes Mind, Step Out of Your Body and 8 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Count: 8. Views: 1. Cipher and Decipher tracks.
|1||Into The Subatomic||5:21|
|2||Free At Last!||5:17|
|3||Mud Becomes Mind||5:14|
|4||I Don't Believe||5:53|
|5||Matter Is Energy||4:55|
|8||Where No One Can Win||6:38|
|9||Step Out Of Your Body||5:12|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nevermore Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nevermore Inc.
- Marketed By – Moonjune Records
- Distributed By – Moonjune Records
- Recorded At – Water Music
- Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Percussion – Marvin Wright
- Directed By [Musical Director], Organ [Hammond B3], Piano, Vocals, Percussion – Pierce Turner
- Drums, Percussion – Mark Brotter, Thomas Hamlin
- Electric Guitar – Mike Fazio
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Cesar Aragundi
- Electric Guitar, Vocals – Larry Kirwan
- Executive-Producer – Joseph Smalkowski
- Lyrics By [Poetry], Lead Vocals, Keyboards – Copernicus
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Recorded By, Mixed By – James Frazee
- Steel Guitar – Bob Hoffnar
- Tenor Saxophone, Percussion – Matty Fillou
- Trombone – Fred Parcells
- Tuba, Bass [Upright], Bass Guitar – George Rush
- Viola, Acoustic Guitar, Cavaquinho, Percussion, Vocals – Raimundo Penaforte
- Violin – Rob Thomas
NotesRecorded November 2, 2008 at Water Music Studios, Hoboken, NJ.
This album is dedicated to Jimmy No Coats.
Released in Digipak including 20-page booklet.