Fluorescences Lyrics. You fell, are you ok? Do you need a hand? I'm ok, let me go, go away, I'm alright Leave me here, go back home, I'm ok, you just go. I could hear two sounds in the air The leaving steps of a guilty sister The other sound was the water I leaned and looked into her river
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. siberianbreaks.
from Oscillons From The Anti - Sun by Stereolab. Streaming + Download. Immediate download of Fluorescences in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. Purchasable with gift card.
Album, 21 Septiembre 1999, Duophonic. 2. People Do It All the Time. 4. Blips, Drips and Strips. 5. Italian Shoes Continuum. 9. The Noise of Carpet. 11. Cybele's Reverie.
Stereolab are an alternative music band formed in 1990 in London, England. The band originally comprised songwriting team Tim Gane (guitar/keyboards) and Lætitia Sadier (tar), both of whom remained at the helm across many lineup changes. Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Fluorescences Album.
|A3||You Used To Call Me Sadness||5:10|
|B||Soop Groove #1||13:02|
- Distributed By – RTM
- Published By – Island
- Pressed By – Damont
- Arranged By [Brass Arrangements] – Andy Robinson , Sean O'Hagan
- Band [Stereolab] – Andy Ramsay, Laetitia Sadier, Mary Hansen, Morgane Lhote, Richard Harrison, Tim Gane
- Brass – Andy Robinson , Colin Calderwood, Mark Lockheart, Steve Brown
- Engineer – Paul Tipler
- Management – Pikey*, Sheri Hood
- Mixed By – Ken Gardener (tracks: B), Paul* (tracks: A1 to A3), The Groop
- Organ [Wurlitzer], Piano, Vibraphone, Bass – Sean O'Hagan (tracks: A3)
- Written-By [All Songs By] – Sadier*, Gane*
NotesInstrumental credits are not attributed to individual Stereolab members on release.
Instead, the rear cover lists the band members first and then:
Vocals, Farfisa, Guitars, Bass, Moog, Vibraphone, Wurlitzer, Piano, Drums, Electroinic Percussion"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 021904 054864
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run out, etched): DUHFD 14 A¹ DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run out, etched): DUHFD 14 B¹ DAMONT
|D-UHF-CD14||Stereolab||Fluorescences (CD, EP)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-CD14||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-D14||Stereolab||Fluorescences (12", EP, TP)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D14||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-CD14||Stereolab||Fluorescences (CD, EP, Promo)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-CD14||UK||1996|
|D-UHF-D14s||Stereolab||Fluorescences (7", Single)||Duophonic Ultra High Frequency Disks||D-UHF-D14s||UK||1996|