Band Name Emmylou Harris. Data de lançamento 11 Agosto 1998. Labels Intercord Tontrager GmbH Grapevine. Estilo de MúsicaBlues Rock. Membros têm este álbum2.
Spyboy is a 1998 live album by Emmylou Harris and her backing band, Spyboy, which she formed for a tour to perform songs from her 1995 career-redefining album, Wrecking Ball. Taking a stripped-down approach, Harris is backed by a trio comprising country singer-songwriter Buddy Miller on guitar and New Orleans musicians Daryl Johnson on bass and Brady Blade on drums.
Bluebird is an Emmylou Harris album from 1989, which merged a number of eclectic songs (including work by the McGarrigle Sisters, Tom Rush and Rodney Crowell) with polished, country music production. It included her most recent top-ten country-charting single, "Heartbreak Hill". The album enjoyed renewed interest in 2004 when The Sopranos introduced its fifth season with "Heaven Only Knows.
Spyboy (CDr, Album, Promo).
Duets is a compilation of duets by country music artist Emmylou Harris in partnership with other well-known country and rock artists. Most of the twelve tracks on the album originally appeared as singles or on albums released by her singing partners
Spyboy' displays all the advantages and drawbacks inherent in producing a live album. Most live recordings made in smaller venues tend to sound not unlike a Dead bootleg tape. Because of her track record Emmylou Harris qualified perfectly, although i thought Spyboy could be a bit dull. But what a pleasant surprise! From the first tone of My Songbird her voice appeared to be much better live than could be expected after Wrecking Ball. For me Spyboy is a revelation.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Jesse Winchester
|2||Where Will I Be
Written-By – Daniel Lanois
|3||I Ain't Living Long Like This
Written-By – Rodney Crowell
Written-By – Boudleaux Bryant
Arranged By – Brian AhernWritten-By – Traditional
Written-By – Daniel Lanois, Dave Olney*, Emmylou Harris
|7||Prayer In Open D
Written-By – Emmylou Harris
|8||Calling My Children Home
Written-By – Robert Yates*, Charles Waller*, Doyle Lawson
Written-By – Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell
Written-By – Chris Hillman, Gram Parsons
|11||Born To Run
Written-By – Paul Kennerley
|12||Boulder To Birmingham
Written-By – Bill Danoff, Emmylou Harris
|13||All My Tears
Written-By – Julie Miller
Written-By – Daniel Lanois
- Copyright (c) – Eminent Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eminent Records
- Distributed By – RED Distribution
- Printed By – A2Z Music Services
- Manufactured By – A2Z Music Services
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Fourth Floor Music
- Published By – Hot Kitchen Music
- Published By – Daniel Lanois Songs
- Published By – Tessa Publishing Company
- Published By – CMI
- Published By – House Of Bryant Publishing
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Visa Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hayes Court Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Hayes Street Music, Inc.
- Published By – Poodlebone Music
- Published By – 422190 Ontario Inc.
- Published By – Almo / Irving Music International
- Published By – Sorghum Music
- Published By – Zap Publishing Co.
- Published By – Fauquier Music
- Published By – Wait And See Music
- Published By – Cherry Lane Music Co.
- Published By – Tinkie Tunes
- Published By – Word Music, Inc.
- Mixed By – Buddy Miller, Greg Droman
- Producer [Produced By] – Buddy Miller, Emmylou Harris
- Recorded By – Buddy Miller, Dean Norman, Doug Dawson
- Vocals, Djembe, Bass Guitar, Bass [Pedals], Percussion – Daryl Johnson
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Brady Blade
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Mandoguitar – Buddy Miller
Notes1998 U.S. Promotional [Album Advance] full-length release.
Alternate front/back cover with no barcode.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Rights Society: BMI
|EM-25001-2||Emmylou Harris||Spyboy (CD, Album)||Eminent Records||EM-25001-2||US||1998|
|EM-25001-2, PRO-CD-001||Emmylou Harris||Spyboy (CD, Album, Promo)||Eminent Records, Eminent Records||EM-25001-2, PRO-CD-001||US||1998|
|EM-25001-4||Emmylou Harris||Spyboy (Cass, Album)||Eminent Records||EM-25001-4||US||1998|
|4845782||Emmylou Harris||Spyboy (CDr, Album, Promo)||Intercord||4845782||Germany||Unknown|
|GRACD 241, GRACD241||Emmylou Harris||Spyboy (CD, Album)||The Grapevine Label, The Grapevine Label||GRACD 241, GRACD241||UK||1998|