Various - Il Novecento E Il Balletto download mp3 album
Il Balletto di Bronzo (translation: "The Bronze Ballet") is an Italian progressive rock band from Naples. The band was initially formed as the I Battitori Selvaggi, and played Nato bases in Italy. Early members included Rafaele Cascone, a progressive guitarist and Freddy Cannon on drums. Cannon would later become a very successful record company executive with EMI, Carrere, PWL and join BMI as a senior executive in 1994.
IL BALLETTO DI BRONZO had got to be very famous and brilliant star of Italian progressive rock by this album In any case, from the beginning the impression is very hard and strong. Critics in Japan put various adjectives for their music characters at time when this album was announced in Japan where I lived. To introduce this album, critics put out and were describing the name of EL&P and King Crimson. The performance with the band originally will not be able to describe other musicians' names.
IL BALLETTO DI BRONZO. 1969-70 Marco Cecioni (vocals, guitar) Lino Ajello (guitar) Michele Cupaiuolo (bass) Giancarlo "Gianchi" Stinga (drums). 1971-73 Gianni Leone (keyboards, vocals) Lino Ajello (guitar) Vito Manzari (bass) Giancarlo "Gianchi" Stinga (drums). Formed in Naples in late 60's, with the initial name of Battitori Selvaggi, playing in Nato bases in Italy
Album · 2006 · 19 Songs. Local Traditional Artist & Alain Lomax. 17. Mamma mia, mi sento male ! Les Chanteurs de Grosseto, Les Chanteurs de Limano & Les Soeurs Tortelli de Montaltissimo. See All. The Very Best of Jazz: 50 Unforgettable Tracks (Remastered).
The Twenties and Thirties, moving between the Novecento movement and Abstract Art, develop through a sequence of solo art show ‘islands’ devoted to Giorgio de Chirico, Giorgio Morandi, Arturo Martini, and Fausto Melotti. To Marino Marini is devoted a proper hall, aimed to describe the artist's rich and nuanced production. On the third floor is a hall devoted to Alberto Burri and Art Informel by major Italian masters: Emilio Vedova, Giuseppe Capogrossi, Gastone Novelli, Tancredi, Carla Accardi, and Osvaldo Licini. The exhibition devoted to the Fifties and Sixties displays artwork by Piero.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|L'Età Dell'Oro - Suite Op. 22
Composed By – Dmitrij Šostakovič*
|3||Il Cappello A Tre Punte - Danza Della Mugnaia (Fandango)
Composed By – Manuel De Falla
|Romeo E Giulietta Op. 64
Composed By – Sergej Prokofiev*
|5||L'Infanzia Di Giulietta||3:20|
|6||Commiato Prima Della Separazione||5:33|
|7||Petrouschka - Quadro I: La Fiera Della Settimana Grassa
Composed By – Igor Stravinskij*
|Daphins Et Clhoé
Composed By – Maurice Ravel
|8||Danza Grottesca Di Dorcon||2:25|
|9||Danza Leggera E Aggraziata Di Dafni||2:29|
|L'Uccello Di Fuoco
Composed By – Igor Stravinskij*
|10||Danza Del Seguito Di Katscei, Incantato Dall'Uccello Di Fuoco||0:54|
|11||Danza Infernale Di Tutti I Soggetti Di Katscei||4:58|
Composed By – George Antheil
|13||La Création Du Monde
Composed By – Darius Milhaud
- Licensed From – Polydor International GmbH
- Licensed From – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Licensed From – Philips Classics Productions
- Choir – London Philharmonic Choir* (tracks: 1, 2)
- Chorus Master – John Alldis (tracks: 1, 2)
- Conductor – Antal Dorati (tracks: 7), Bernard Haitink (tracks: 1, 2), Bernard Herrmann (tracks: 13), Ernest Ansermet (tracks: 10, 11), Lorin Maazel (tracks: 4 to 6), Reinbert De Leeuw (tracks: 12), Seiji Ozawa (tracks: 3, 8, 9)
- Ensemble – Netherlands Wind Ensemble* (tracks: 12), The London Festival Recording Ensemble (tracks: 13)
- Liner Notes [Magazine] – Stefano Catucci
- Orchestra – Boston Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 3, 8, 9), Detroit Symphony Orchestra (tracks: 7), New Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 10, 11), Cleveland Orchestra* (tracks: 4 to 6), London Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: 1, 2)
NotesNovecento La Musica Del Secolo Series.
It comes with a magazine of 48 pages including liner notes and pictures.
L'Unità Magazine, not for sale separately.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SIAE