Bad Company is the debut studio album by the English hard rock supergroup Bad Company. The album was recorded at Headley Grange with Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio in November 1973, and it was the first album released on Led Zeppelin's Swan Song Records label. The album reached the top of the US Billboard 200. Since then, the album has been certified five times platinum by the RIAA, and became the 46th best selling album of the 1970s
This album offers a cycle of 11 albums of the British band Bad Company, a group that has been recorded in the period from 1974 to 1996 Bad Company.
Holy Water (Bad Company album). Holy Water is the ninth studio album by the English hard rock band Bad Company, and their third with Brian Howe as lead vocalist.
6. Deal with the Preacher. 8. Palace of the King.
Holy Water is the ninth studio album by hard rock band Bad Company, and their third with Brian Howe as lead vocalist. All songs written by Brian Howe and Terry Thomas, except where noted.
British hard rock supergroup powered by Paul Rodgers' muscular vocals and Mick Ralphs' blues-based guitar work.
bad company - live in the uk - wembley Condition: Very Good.
Bad Company’s debut album reached No. 1 while redefining hard rock for the ‘70s with the future classic rock staples Can’t Get Enough, Ready for Love, Movin’ On, and Bad Company.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Can't Get Enough
Guitar [Second] – Paul RodgersWritten-By – Ralphs*
Written-By – Rodgers*
|A3||Ready For Love
Keyboards – Mick RalphsWritten-By – Ralphs*
|A4||Don't Let Me Down
Backing Vocals – Sue And Sunny*Piano – Paul RodgersWritten-By – Ralphs*, Rodgers*
Piano – Paul RodgersWritten-By – Rodgers*, Kirke*
|B2||The Way I Choose
Written-By – Rodgers*
Written-By – Ralphs*
Performer [All Instruments] – Paul RodgersWritten-By – Ralphs*, Rodgers*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Temple Goring
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Printed By – Željeznička Tiskara, Zagreb
- Bass – Boz Burrell
- Drums – Simon Kirke
- Guitar – Mick Ralphs
- Mixed By [Tape Operator] – Ron Fawcus
- Photography By [Live] – Hipgnosis , Jill Furmanovsky
- Producer – Bad Company
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Engineer – Ron Nevison
- Saxophone [Guest] – Mel Collins
- Sleeve – Hipgnosis
- Vocals – Paul Rodgers
NotesComes in a gatefold sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (side 1 runout area data, stamped): ILPS 9279 A-2U
- Matrix / Runout (side 2 runout area data, stamped): ILPS 9279 B-2U
- Rights Society: SAKOJ
|ILPS 9279||Bad Co*||Bad Company (LP, Album, Gat)||Island Records||ILPS 9279||UK||1974|
|92441-2||Bad Company||Bad Company (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Swan Song||92441-2||US||Unknown|
|ZCI 9279||Bad Co*||Bad Company (Cass, Album)||Island Records||ZCI 9279||UK||1974|
|7567-92441-2||Bad Company||Bad Company (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Swan Song||7567-92441-2||Europe||2000|
|ATXD 14||Bad Company||Bad Company (CD, Album, RE)||Swan Song||ATXD 14||South Africa||Unknown|