extreme music, экстремальная музыка, metal, металл, grindcore, грайндкор, grind, brutal, брутал, black metal, блэк металл, doom metal, дум металл, death metal, дет метал, folk metal, pagan metal, heavy metal, хэви металл.
Last Beastial Incarnation (2002). The Beast discography (all). lt; Power Metal (1983). The Beast - Intro: One Night in Old Bridge. 2. The Beast - Randall Flagg.
0. 0. The Beast, Hades. Last Beastial Incarnation.
Band Name Beastial Aggression. Album Name Awakening the Beast.
Beast is the debut album of Canadian band Beast.
Maps, modifications, add-ons, projects, and other releases for Zandronum. Also includes announcers.
Even the Last Beastial Incarnation compilation CD, a 2002 French release .
beast incarnation invasion v0. pk3 is a PK3 featuring 10 maps, playable on ZDOOM. beast incarnation invasion v0.
A new version of Last. What is scrobbling? Scrobbling is when Last. fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.
|A3||The Shape (Early)|
|B2||Is This Life?|
|B4||King Of Screams|
|B5||In The End|
- Remastered At – Soundbuilders Studio
- Copyright (c) – Mutha Records
- Copyright (c) – Megaforce Records
- Manufactured By – www.gzvinyl.com
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – 54041E
- Bass – Mike Depo (tracks: B4 to B7)
- Bass [Bottom End] – Jeff Gross (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Régis White "Vintage Vinyl"*
- Drums [Skin Basher] – Doug Ryan
- Executive-Producer – Pierre Moix "Flight 19 Records"*
- Guitar [Face Guitar] – The Hinge* (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Guitar [Out Of Tune Guitar] – Ron Ace*
- Layout, Photography By [Front & Back Cover Photo By] – James Lalouze
- Lead Guitar – Shauna Kelley* (tracks: B4 to B7)
- Liner Notes, Painting [Front Cover Painting], Cover [Back Cover Sculpture], Layout – Régis White
- Producer – Daniel Rey "Mones"* (tracks: B4 to B7)
- Transferred By [Digital Transfer], Remastered By – Ludo Putrid
- Vocals [Hard Life Vocals] – Scott Ruthless*
NotesCompilation of various recordings from 1983 to 1986.
Remastered at Soundbuilders Studio, Chambery in March 1999.
Tracks A1 to A4 alternate takes from their 1983 Mutha Records "Power Metal" 7" EP sessions.
Track A5 outtake from the same sessions.
Tracks A6, A7 & B1 rehearsal tracks, recording date unknown.
Tracks B2 & B3 taken from the 1984 V.A. "Born To Metalize" on Megaforce Records.
Tracks B4 to B6 taken from their 1986 demo tape.
Track B7 unreleased studio track from the same 1986 demo tape sessions.
Printed insert with liner notes and band picture included.
525 copies pressed, all on red vinyl.
3 test-pressings on black vinyl.
Tracks A1 to A5 © Mark Chesley, Mutha Records.
Tracks B2 & B3 © John Zazula, Megaforce Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Stamped): 54041E1/A www.gzvinyl.com
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Stamped): 54041E2/A www.gzvinyl.com