The Radio Dept. - Why Won't You Talk About It? download mp3 album
A song about irreconcilable differences between people. The narrator struggles to understand what the other person wants or needs and feels as though he’ll go insane if he can’t get the other person to talk to him about it. He wonders if the other person even knows what they want themselves. Why Won’t You Talk About It?" Track Info. Written By Johan Duncanson. Lesser Matters The Radio Dept.
The discography of Swedish indie pop group, The Radio Dept. consists of four studio albums, nine extended plays, eighteen singles and one compilation album. was formed in 1995 by Johan Duncanson, although they did not start recording until 2001. They were signed to Labrador Records the same year and have stayed with the label since. The band's lineup has changed over the years until it settled on the trio of Johan Duncanson and Martin Carlberg, with Daniel Tjäder on keyboards.
This album is 10+ years old, but I still get chills. Keen On Boys - The Radio Dept. Why Won't You Talk About It?
Why Won't You Talk About It?" opens the set with in-the-red guitars and a drumbeat that seems to be endlessly on the verge of kicking in. Johan Duncanson's barely there vocals have a similar lackadaisical quality and effortless cool to Julian Casablancas of Is This It-era Strokes. It has a magnetic breeziness about it, and for all of the early-2000s signifiers and the blown-out lo-fi production, it actually sounds five years ahead of its time.
Why Won't You Talk About It? The Radio Dept. 18. One Last Song About You Know What.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Why Won't You Talk About It?||3:10|
|2||I Don't Need Love, I've Got My Band
Keyboards – Daniel Tjäder
Written-By, Keyboards – Rieloff*
|4||We Would Fall Against The Tide||3:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings
- Published By – Labrador Music
- Recorded At – Möllan Studio 1
- Recorded At – Möllan Studio 2
- Produced At – Möllan Studio 1
- Produced At – Möllan Studio 2
- Mixed At – Möllan Studio 1
- Mixed At – Möllan Studio 2
- Design [Sleeve Design By] – Johan Duncanson, Mattias Berglund
- Guitar, Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Martin Larsson
- Recorded By, Producer, Mixed By – Johan Duncanson, Martin Larsson (tracks: 2 & 4)
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Johan Duncanson
- Written-By – Duncanson*, Larsson* (tracks: 4)
NotesTracks 1 and 3 recorded, produced and mixed at Mollan Studio 1
Tracks 2 and 4 recorded, produced and mixed at Mollan Studio 1 and Mollan Studio 2
Track durations not stated on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 05667
|REKD 41S||The Radio Dept.||Why Won't You Talk About It? (7", Single)||Rex Records||REKD 41S||UK||2004|