Other (Spine string): ATL 50 341 Passport Iguaçu Stereo. Rights Society: GEMA/Biem.
Labels WEA Atlantic Records Atco. Music StyleJazz Rock. Members owning this album1. 1. Bahia do Sol. 05:53.
iguacu LP. Passport Format: Vinyl.
Passport is a German jazz ensemble led by saxophonist Klaus Doldinger. Passport was formed in 1971 as a jazz fusion group, similar to Weather Report. The ensemble's first recording was issued in 1971. The band's membership has had numerous changes over the years.
PASSPORT was a German jazz/fusion group formed in 1971. Founded by Ace Saxeman, composer and arranger Klaus Doldinger along with Curt Cress (percussion), Kristian Schultze (keyboards), and Wolfgang Schmid (bass & guitar).
Something strange happened when Passport went to Rio de Janeiro to cut the Iguacu album - they seemed to forget the entire basis for their previous success.
Passport - Iguacu Iguacu, 1986 08:48. Passport - Bahia Do Sol Iguacu, 1986 05:50. Passport - Praia Leme Iguacu, 1986 03:01. Passport - Sambukada Iguacu, 1986 04:32. Passport - Guna Guna Iguacu, 1986 04:34. Passport - Aguamarinha Iguacu, 1986 04:09. Passport - Heavy Weight Iguacu, 1986 04:33. Passport - Bird Of Paradise Iguacu, 1986 05:38.
Titel: Garden Of Eden. Katalog-Nr: SD 19233. Passport - Iguaçu LP. Passport And Les McCann, Philip Catherine, Johnny Griffin, Buddy Guy, Pete York. Doldinger Jubilee '75. LP9,99 €. Passport And Les McCann, Philip Catherine, Johnny Griffin, Buddy Guy, Pete York - Doldinger Jubilee '75 LP. . Atlantic Jazz West Coast.
|A1||Bahia Do Sol||5:53|
|A3||Bird Of Paradise||5:36|
- Pressed By – Record Service GmbH
- Recorded At – Union Studios, Munich
- Recorded At – Estudios Level
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA Musik GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Musik GmbH
- Bass Guitar – Wolfgang Schmid
- Berimbau – Clélio Ribeiro (tracks: A4)
- Composed By – Klaus Doldinger
- Congas [Atapaques], Pandeiro – Wilson Das Neves (tracks: A4)
- Cuica – Noel Manuel Pinto (tracks: B4)
- Drums, Berimbau – Curt Cress
- Electric Piano [Fender], Piano [Acoustic], Organ [Yamaha] – Kristian Schultze
- Engineer – Andy Mills (tracks: A4), Mal Luker
- Guitar – Mats Björklund (tracks: B4), Roy Louis
- Percussion – Elmer Louis, Marcello Salazar (tracks: A4)
- Percussion, Whistle, Other [Creations »Pedro Santos«] – Pedro »Sorongo« Santos* (tracks: B4)
- Photography, Artwork By [Painting] – Inge Doldinger
- Producer – Klaus Doldinger
- Surdo – Roberto Bastos Pinheiro (tracks: A4)
- Synthesizer [Moog] – Klaus Doldinger (tracks: B3)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Organ [Rmi], Flute – Klaus Doldinger
NotesRecorded at Union Studios, München, Level Studios, Rio De Janeiro
Ⓟ 1977 Atlantic Records Corp.
Ⓒ WEA Musik GmbH
Ⓟ 1977 WEA Musik GmbH
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: R/S Alsdorf 50341 A2
- Matrix / Runout: R/S Alsdorf 50341 B2x D
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Rights Society: GEMA
|ATL 50 341||Passport||Iguaçu (LP, Album)||Atlantic||ATL 50 341||Germany||1977|
|175/059||Passport||Iguaçu (LP, Album)||Melodi||175/059||Turkey||1977|
|SD 36-149||Passport||Iguaçu (LP, Album)||Atlantic||SD 36-149||Canada||1977|
|WOU 149||Passport||Iguaçu (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 149||US||2001|
|ATL 50 341||Passport||Iguaçu (LP, Album, RP)||Atlantic||ATL 50 341||Germany||1977|