B4b. –George Shearing With Special Guest Ernestine Anderson.
1305 downloads at 32 mb/s. 1592 downloads at 31 mb/s.
SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery.
To celebrate the 20th Concord Jazz Festival, an all-star quintet of veterans was gathered together to play swinging jazz. With trumpeter Harry "Sweets" Edison, Red Holloway on tenor, pianist Gene Harris, bassist Ray Brown and drummer Jeff Hamilton comprising the group, it is not a surprise that this session is quite successful. Standards and ballads (along with a Ray Brown blues) make up the program and the results are satisfying.
the Great American Songbook, Volume III is the third studio album of pop standards by British musician Rod Stewart, released on 19 October 2004 by J Records. The album was dedicated to the Tartan Army. The album was Rod Stewart's first on the Billboard 200 since Blondes Have More Fun in 1979. It later became the winner of the 2004 Award for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album, giving Stewart his first and, to date, only Grammy victory in his career. Rod Stewart – lead vocals.
Album · 2008 · 10 Songs. Take Me to the Top (End-All Mix). 3. Come With Me Tonight (Hyperdrive Mix). That Kid Chris & Melanie.
Released: May 3, 1992.
|2||The Glory Of Love||4:29|
|4||Have You Met Miss Jones||5:48|
|5||Swingin' The Blues||8:58|
|6||The Very Thought Of You||4:02|
|7||Stella By Starlight||4:54|
|8||Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)||3:43|
|9||Lover, Come Back To Me|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concord Jazz, Inc.
- Recorded At – Fujitsu-Concord Jazz Festival In Japan'87
- Recorded At – Kan-i Hoken Hall
- Made By – Interpress
- Manufactured By – Bellaphon
- Marketed By – Bellaphon
- Distributed By – Sound-Service Bellaphon International
- Remixed At – Master Track
- Alto Saxophone – Red Holloway
- Art Direction – Kent Judkins
- Bass – Steve Wallace
- Coordinator [Technical Coordinator] – Yoichi Nakao
- Cornet – Warren Vaché
- Cover [Concept] – Tom Burgess
- Cover [Photograph Of Warren Vaché] – Herb Snitzer
- Cover [Photographs] – K.Abe*
- Drums – Jimmie Smith
- Guitar – Ed Bickert
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Mastered By – George Horn
- Music Librarian – Manami Hamilton
- Other [Project Interpreter] – Kazumi Someya
- Piano – Dave McKenna
- Producer – Carl E. Jefferson
- Producer [Assistant] – Chris Long
- Recorded By [Engineer] – Hatsuro Takanami
- Recording Supervisor [Remote Audio Facility Supervisor] – Allen Farnham
- Remix [Engineer] – Ron Davis
- Sleeve Notes – Carl E. Jefferson
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Hamilton
- Trombone – Dan Barrett
NotesⓅ 1988 Concord Jazz, Inc.
Recorded live at Kan-i-Hoken Hall, Tokyo, Japan November 1987
Remote recording facility furnished by Sound Creators, Inc.
This album was recorded using the SONY 3324 Digital 24 Track Recorded
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 003090 434720
- Label Code: LC 4843
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
|CJ-347||The Concord All Stars||Take 8 (LP)||Concord Jazz||CJ-347||US||1988|
|CJ-347||The Concord All Stars||Take 8 (LP, Album)||Concord Jazz||CJ-347||Germany||1988|