Awesome House of Earth's Innocents.
The Innocents is the third studio album by Erasure, released in 1988
Studio Seppuku - The Art of Rhys Cooper. Studio Seppuku - the art of Rhys Cooper. Silkscreen gig posters and art prints.
Seppuku is a Japanese ritual where a samurai kills himself by cutting into his belly. After one had done so, a second person would cut off his head. It was thought that seppuku was an honorable way to die.
Seppuku Lyrics: Creeping up out the dungeon, Bitch, all it look like is fungus, Pentagram, bitch, got the hunnid, All of this weed I be crumbling, now smoking, The roaches approaching th. .
|i||Credo: 3 Tombes - Heart|
|iv||What A Cast Iron Spoon Is Good For|
|v||Water Glass Philum|
|vii||In The Heart Of The Heart Of|
|viii||Nil By Mouth|
- Mastered At – Shark Fin Digital
- Contra Bass – Alistair Dempsey
- Design – Nicole Dupuis
- Drums – Leigh Newton
- Mastered By – David Cain , David Cain
- Recorded By [except for the strings on dav opre and elegy #10.], Mixed By – Edwin Burnett
- Tablas, Djembe – Andy Cant
- Violin, Viola, Cello, Guitars, Bass, Piano, Drums, Samples, Cymbals, Percussion, Written-By [Vision And Construction By] – Mark Molnar