Maxophone is a music studio album recording by MAXOPHONE (Rock Progressivo Rock) released in 1975 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. MAXOPHONE made one classic and unforgettable album twenty seven years ago. This album offers orchestral progressive rock at its best.
MAXOPHONE is a Rock Progressivo Italiano, Progressive Rock artist from Italy. MAXOPHONE had a twin-fold soul: half of the members had classic music background while the other half had a solid rock background.
Album Name Maxophone. Labels Mellow Records. Music StyleProgressive Rock. Members owning this album0. 1. C'È un Paese al Mondo.
Maxophone (LP, Album, RE, Gat). Si-Wan Records, Produttori Associati. SRML-2012, PA/LP 57. South Korea. 버전 판매. Recommendations. 음 참조: Maxophone, LP, Album, PA-7002. Second print came as a single sleeve. Tracklist and personell on back cover.
Album · 2006 · 8 Songs. See All. Maxophone (English Version). La fabbrica delle nuvole.
Maxophone are an Italian Progressive rock band formed in Milan in 1973. They released one self-titled album in 1975. The group was one of the few rock artists signed by the Produttori Associati record label, which focused mostly on film soundtracks and Jazz. Maxophone have since acquired a minor cult following that has endured for over three decades, long after their short career had ended.
Listen to music from Maxophone like C'è un paese al Mondo, Mercanti Di Pazzie & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Maxophone.
One of the most prominent Italian progressive rock groups of the '70s, this album was recorded in 1973 and is an outstanding document of the era. Reissued here for the first time, the original has long been a sought-after album in progressive rock circles and is often name-checked alongside early Genesis, Cressida, and Area.
I Maxophone nascono a Milano nel 1973 dall'unione di due gruppi dalle differenti esperienze musicali . Maxophone is a very important name within the vast world of Italian progressive rock Maxophone. 7 June at 13:45 ·. "L'Isola" (The Island) was the very first song written back in the 70s by Maxophone. It couldn't make it in the eponymous first album and was supposed to be in for a second album that was never released as Maxophone disbanded.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Life Can Be Like Music
Music By [Introduction] – Hindemith*
|2||Six Against One||6:37|
|3||When We Were Young||5:58|
|5||I Heard A Butterfly||5:52|
|6||Live Together Or Die||8:51|
|7||Il Fischio Del Vapore||4:50|
|8||Cono Di Gelato||4:41|
- Recorded At – Ricordi Studios
- Manufactured By – Sony DADC – A0000085295-0101
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Alberto Ravasini
- Clarinet, Flute, Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Alto Saxophone [Alto] – Leonardo Schiavone
- Cover, Photography By [Photos] – Cesare Monti, Wanda Monti
- Drums – Sandro Lorenzetti
- Electric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Piano, Vocals – Roberto Giuliani
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Gaetano Ria
- Guest, Cello – Giovanna Correnti
- Guest, Contrabass – Paolo Rizzi
- Guest, Harp – Tiziana Botticini
- Guest, Violin – Eleonora De Rossi, Susanna Pedrazzini
- Horn, Trumpet, Vibraphone, Percussion, Vocals – Maurizio Bianchini
- Keyboards, Vocals – Sergio Lattuada
- Lyrics By – Franchi* (tracks: 1 to 7), Bratel* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Music By – Giuliani*, Lattuada* (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Producer [Produced By] – Sandro Colombini*
NotesRecorded in the months of February, March, and April '75 at Ricordi Studio in Milan (Italy).
This is a reissue of the Mellow Records 1993 CD release of the English vocal version.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0000085295-0101 31 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K7
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
|PA-LP 57||Maxophone||Maxophone (LP, Album, Gat)||Produttori Associati||PA-LP 57||Italy||1975|
|BELLE 182856||Maxophone||Maxophone (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Belle Antique||BELLE 182856||Japan||2018|
|AMS139CD||Maxophone||Maxophone (CD, Album, RE, RM, Pap)||AMS||AMS139CD||Italy||2005|
|KICP 2222||Maxophone||Maxophone (CD, Album, RE)||Crime||KICP 2222||Japan||1992|
|AMS 138CD||Maxophone||Maxophone (CD, Album, RE, RM, Min)||AMS||AMS 138CD||Italy||2008|