The Black Belles is the debut self-titled album by garage rock band The Black Belles released on Third Man Records in 2011. The Black Belles was recorded and produced by Jack White over the course of a few months and had 2 singles, Honky Tonk Horror and Wishing Well. Bassist Ruby Robers said about the recording 'We did it really fast, and then we recorded it really fast too'.
The Black Belles - Студийный альбом от The Black Belles. В альбом вошло 11 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 29:11. The Black Belles - In a Cage live at Eric's, Liverpool 05-05-12. The Black Belles - Honky Tonk Horror - Barfly - Live in London - May 10 2012. The Black Belles - Honky Tonk Horror.
While The Black Belles were six handedly taking over the whole United Kingdom last month, they took a short break to ride around in a black cab and record a seldom heard acoustic version of 'What Can I Do?'. Our pals over at Black Cab Sessions have it posted now on their site. The second single from The Black Belles' debut album on 7" vinyl. 28 April 2012 ·. The new video for 'Wishing Well'. The second single off the debut album. The Black Belles - Wishing Well.
The Black Belles are an indie/garage rock band formed in November of 2009 in Nashville, TN. The band consists of Shelby Lynne, Olivia Jean, and Ruby Rogers. The Black Belles are signed to Jack White's Third Man Records label.
All Songs (Olivia Jean Music, BMI) EXCEPT A4 Music (Miss Opposite Publishing, BMI), Lyrics (Olivia Jean Music, BMI) (Found Object Music, BMI).
Features Song Lyrics for The Black Belles's The Black Belles album. 10. Hey Velda Lyrics. The Black Belles Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Black Belles Lyrics.
BPM Profile The Black Belles. Album starts at 96BPM, ends at 196BPM (+100), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Leave You With A Letter||2:21|
|A2||In A Cage
Lyrics By – Olivia JeanMusic By – Olivia Jean, Ruby Rogers
|A4||Honky Tonk Horror
Lyrics By – Lindsay Jane Hames, Olivia JeanMusic By – Olivia Jean, Shelby Lynne*
|A5||The Wrong Door||2:56|
|A6||Breathing Down My Neck||2:51|
Lyrics By – Olivia Jean, Ruby RogersMusic By – Olivia Jean
|B2||Howl At The Moon||2:11|
|B3||Pushing Up Daisies||2:44|
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Recorded At – Third Man Studio
- Mixed At – Third Man Studio
- Published By – Olivia Jean Music
- Published By – Miss Opposite Publishing
- Published By – Found Objects Music
- Manufactured By – United Record Pressing
- Mastered At – Nashville Record Productions
- Bass – Ruby Rogers
- Design – Olivia Jean, The Third Men
- Drums – Shelby Lynne*
- Guitar – Olivia Jean
- Illustration – Justin O'Neal
- Keyboards [Additional] – Tina Nogood
- Layout – Matthew Jacobson
- Layout [Assisted By] – Julian Baker
- Mastered By – WG*
- Mixed By – Jack White III*, Vance Powell
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Joshua V. Smith
- Organ – Olivia Jean
- Photography By – David Swanson
- Producer – Jack White III*
- Recorded By – Vance Powell
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Joshua V. Smith
- Synth – Lil' Boo
- Vocals – Olivia Jean
- Written-By – Olivia Jean (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, B2 to B5)
NotesStandard black vinyl edition with printed inner sleeve.
All Songs (Olivia Jean Music, BMI) EXCEPT
A4 Music (Miss Opposite Publishing, BMI), Lyrics (Olivia Jean Music, BMI) (Found Object Music, BMI)
Recorded at Third Man Studio, Nashville, TN. Mixed at Third Man Studio, Nashville, TN.
℗ & © 2011
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): TMR-122-A WE MADE COOKIES Ⓤ WG/NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): TMR-122-B YOU'RE WELCOME Ⓤ WG/NRP
- Rights Society: BMI
|TMR122CD||The Black Belles||The Black Belles (CD, Album, Dig)||Third Man Records||TMR122CD||US||2011|
|TMR122||The Black Belles||The Black Belles (CD, Album, Dig)||Third Man Records||TMR122||UK||2011|
|TMR-122||The Black Belles||The Black Belles (LP, Album, Ltd, Abs)||Third Man Records||TMR-122||US||2011|