Rated R (also known on vinyl as Rated X) is the second studio album by American rock band Queens of the Stone Age, released on June 6, 2000 by Interscope Records. It was the band's first album for the label, as well as their first to feature bassist Nick Oliveri and vocalist Mark Lanegan.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Queens Of The Stone Ag. There's a lot of nuances to this album and this cut really does that justice. The pressing is also excellent - if you want the best version of Rated R, grab this one. Ответить Уведомить меня 3 Helpful.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Rated R (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Queens Of The Stone Age. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список.
The discography of Queens of the Stone Age, an American hard rock band, consists of six studio albums, one live album, three extended plays, fourteen singles, three promotional singles and twenty music videos. The album peaked at number five on the Billboard 200, selling 97,000 copies during its first week. Two years later, the band released its fifth studio album, Era Vulgaris, which debuted and peaked at number fourteen on the Billboard 20. .
Queens Of The Stone Age is ranked number 78 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 43,031. Members who like this artist also like: Radiohead, Arcade Fire and Muse.
Released in 2000, Rated R was Queens of the Stone Age’s first true breakthrough to the mainstream, expanding on the heavy desert-rock sound with instrumentation such as vibraphone, acoustic guitars, and horns and introducing multiple vocalists (being Mark Lanegan and Nick Oliveri, who also played bass on the record).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
Backing Vocals – Nick Eldorado, Rob Halford, Wendy Ray MoanElectric Piano, Steel Guitar [Lap] – Dave Catching*Grand Piano, Percussion – Chris Goss
|2||The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret
Backing Vocals – Pete Stahl*Baritone Saxophone – Scott MayoElectric Piano – Dave Catching*Piano [Noise] – Chris GossVibraphone – Barrett Martin
|3||Leg Of Lamb
Backing Vocals – Michael Johnson*Percussion – Josh Homme, Nick Lucero
Backing Vocals – Mark LaneganBass, Backing Vocals – Chris GossDrums, Backing Vocals – Josh HommeLead Vocals, Guitar – Nick OliveriOrgan [B3] – Dave Catching*Percussion – Nick Lucero
|5||Better Living Through Chemistry
Backing Vocals – Chris GossPiano – Dave Catching*Vibraphone, Percussion – Barrett Martin
|6||Monsters In The Parasol
Backing Vocals – Chris GossGuitar – Dave Catching*
|7||Quick And The Pointless
Backing Vocals – Nick Eldorado, Wendy Ray MoanFlugelhorn – Fernando PullumGuitar – Dave Catching*Lead Vocals – Nick Oliveri
|8||In The Fade
Electric Piano – Dave Catching*Lead Vocals – Mark LaneganNoises – Marek Percussion – Nick OliveriPercussion, Backing Vocals – Josh HommeRecorded By [Additional] – Brad Cook*
Lead Vocals – Nick OliveriRecorded By [Additional] – Brad Cook*
Piano – Josh HommeTwelve-String Guitar – Dave Catching*Vibraphone – Barrett Martin
|11||I Think I Lost My Headache
Backing Vocals – Mark LaneganHorns – Fernando Pullum, Reggie Young , Scott MayoSteel Drums – Barrett MartinSteel Guitar [Lap] – Dave Catching*
|12||Ode To Clarissa||2:39|
- Marketed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Record Company – Universal International
- A&R – Debbie Southwood-Smith
- A&R [Assistance] – Lisa Ballard
- Art Direction – Francesca Restrepo
- Backing Vocals – Nick Oliveri (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 11)
- Bass – Nick Oliveri (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11)
- Concept By [Artwork] – Joshua Homme*, Nick Oliveri
- Coordinator [Technical Coordination] – Shivaun O'Brien
- Drums – Gene Trautmann (tracks: 1, 6, 7, 9), Nick Lucero (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 8, 11)
- Engineer [Second] – Marek
- Engineer [Sequence & Assembly] – Martin Schmelze*
- Guitar – Josh Homme (tracks: 1 to 9, 11)
- Lead Vocals – Josh Homme (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 11)
- Management – Pete Riedling, Ted Gardner
- Mixed By – Josh Homme (tracks: 11), Marek (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 9, 12), Trina Shoemaker (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7, 10, 11)
- Photography By – Davis Factor
- Photography By [Cd Photo] – Nigel Kopp*
- Producer – Chris Goss, Josh Homme
- Recorded By – Trina Shoemaker
- Technician [Pre Production Assistance] – Bob Brunner
- Written-By – Josh Homme, Mario Lalli (tracks: 6), Mark Lanegan (tracks: 8), Nick Oliveri (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9 to 12)
NotesComes in a jewel case with 8-page booklet, 12-page extra booklet and obi-strip.
UICS-1005 ©℗ 2000 Interscope Records.
Marketed by Victor Entertainment, Inc.
Made in Japan.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988005 253750
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988005253750
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): UICS-1005- 1T A
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): UICS-1005- 1T V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L236
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|490 683-2||Queens Of The Stone Age||R (CD, Album)||Interscope Records||490 683-2||Europe||2000|
|490683.4||Queens Of The Stone Age||R (Cass, Album)||Interscope Records||490683.4||Argentina||2000|
|490 864-1||Queens Of The Stone Age||X (LP, Album, Ltd, RE)||Interscope Records||490 864-1||Europe||Unknown|
|UICY-2469||Queens Of The Stone Age||R - Restricted To Everyone, Everywhere, All The Time (CD, Album, RE)||Interscope Records||UICY-2469||Japan||2004|
|UMCF-4069-2||Queens Of The Stone Age||2 (CD, Album, Promo)||Interscope Records||UMCF-4069-2||Canada||2000|