Tonio K. - Notes From The Lost Civilization download mp3 album
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Notes From The Lost Civilization (1988) by Tonio . This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/144 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Notes From The Lost Civilization.
Words By, Music By – Tonio K. A5. You Were There. Music By – John KellerWords By – Tonio K. B1. The Executioner's Song. Words By, Music By – Tonio K. B2. I Can't Stand It. Music By – Bob Ross (4), Nigel HarrisonWords By, Music By – Tonio K. B4. I Can't Stop. B5. Where Is That Place? Words By, Music By – Scott Wilk, Tonio K. Companies, etc.
Lost Frequencies Reality (feat.
Listen free to Tonio K. – Notes From The Lost Civilization (Without Love, Children's Crusade and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Records version presumably because of the line, "I know what these women want/They want sex!" Very little really stands out on this album - the urban surf music description seems appropriate from many angles. Great CD for your car. Track Listing.
Compare all 2 sellers. Notes From The Lost Civilization. Tell us if something is incorrect. Originally released on A&M in 1988, this was Tonio . s last studio album before he started writing hit songs for Bonnie Raitt, Vanessa Williams and Wynnona. Included are guest performances by Peter Case, Jim Keltner, T-Bone Burnett, Booker . Charlie Sexton and Billy Vera.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Harmony Vocals – Steven SolesMusic By – John KellerWords By – Tonio K.
Words By, Music By – Tonio K.
Harmony Vocals – Billy VeraMusic By – John KellerWords By – Tonio K.
Guitar – David MinerHarmony Vocals – Peter CaseWords By, Music By – Tonio K.
|5||You Were There
Music By – John KellerWords By – Tonio K.
|6||The Executioner's Song
Harmony Vocals – Charlie SextonWords By, Music By – Tonio K.
|7||I Can't Stand It
Music By – Bob Rose, Nigel Harrison, Tonio K.Words By – Tonio K.
|8||What Women Want
Arranged By – David Raven, Rob Watson, Tim Chandler, Tim Pierce, Tonio K.Drum Programming [Linn 9000] – David RavenGuitar – Tim PierceProducer [Produced By] – David Miner, Rick Neigher, Tonio K.Words By, Music By – Tonio K.
|9||I Can't Stop
Words By, Music By – Tonio K.
|10||Where Is That Place?
Harmony Vocals – Charlie SextonWords By, Music By – Scott Wilk, Tonio K.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – What? Records
- Copyright (c) – What? Records
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Recorded At – American Recorders
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Bibo Music Publishers
- Published By – N.Y.M.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Safespace Music
- Published By – Unicity Music
- Published By – Tea Time Tunes
- Published By – Yellow Brick Road Music
- Published By – VALEVISTA Music
- A&R [Productive A&R] – Aaron Jacoves, Tom Willett
- Arranged By – David Miner, T Bone Burnett*, Tonio K.
- Art Direction, Photography By, Design – Linda Myers-Krikorian
- Bass – James Jamerson, Jr.* (tracks: 7 to 10)
- Bass, Double Bass [String Bass], Harmonium, Marimba – David Miner
- Design [Graphic Design], Layout – Karl Shields, Susan Shields
- Drum Programming – Ralph Forbes
- Drums – Raymond Pounds (tracks: 7 to 10)
- Drums, Synthesizer [Dynacord] – Jim Keltner
- Electric Guitar – Jack Sherman
- Electric Guitar [12-string, Gut String, National], Acoustic Guitar – T Bone Burnett*
- Engineer [Assistant Engineering] – Barry Conley, Bob Loftus, Brian Soucy, Dave "The Blade" Knight, Duncan Aldrich, Ira Rubnitz, Tom Banghart
- Executive-Producer – T Bone Burnett*
- Mastered By – Tony Dawsey
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Organ [Farfisa] – Rick Neigher
- Organ [Hammond] – Booker T. Jones
- Percussion – Alex Acuña
- Piano – John Keller
- Producer [Produced By] – David Miner, Tonio K.
- Recorded By – Larry Hirsch
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Larold Rebhun (tracks: 8)
- Rhythm Guitar [Occasional], Vocals – Tonio K.
Track 1 ©1987 Bibo Music Publishers/N.Y.M. (ASCAP)/Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corporation/Safespace Music (BMI)
Tracks 2, 3, 4, 6 ©1987 Unicity Music/N.Y.M. (ASCAP)
Tracks 5, 8, 9 ©1987 Bibo Music Publishers/N.Y.M. (ASCAP)
Track 7 ©1987 Bibo Music Publishers/N.Y.M. & Tea Time Tunes (ASCAP)
Track 10 ©1987 Bibo Music Publishers/N.Y.M. (ASCAP) & Yellowbrick Road Music/Valevista Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7502-10763-2 7
- SPARS Code: aad
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 12/87 1DA1 CD763
|L38888||Tonio K.||Notes From The Lost Civilization (LP)||What? Records||L38888||Australia||1988|
|D32Y3227||Tonio K.||Notes From The Lost Civilization (CD, Album)||A&M Records||D32Y3227||Japan||1988|
|C28Y3246, Not on label||Tonio K.||Notes From The Lost Civilization (LP, Album)||What? Records, A&M Records||C28Y3246, Not on label||Japan||1988|
|D32Y-3227||Tonio K.||Notes From The Lost Civilization (CD, Album)||A&M Records, What? Records||D32Y-3227||Japan||1988|
|7016868613||Tonio K.||Notes From The Lost Civilization (CD, Album)||What? Records||7016868613||US||1988|