Get the Tempo of the tracks from Pushing Against The Flow (1995) by Raw Stylus. This album has an average beat per minute of 121 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 121/121 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Pushing Against the Flow. 1. Pushing Against The Flow.
Raw Stylus was a London-based dance music outfit whose core members were Donna Gardier, Jules Brookes and Ron Aslan. In 1995 they released the single, "Believe in Me", which reached number 1 on the US Hot Dance Club Play chart. It was a minor success in the United Kingdom reaching number 66 on the UK Singles Chart in October 1996. Originally, Raw Stylus released white label vinyl records into the London club scene in the early 1990s, and played. Pushing Against the Flow" was a popular underground song, and later became the title track of their album. Early singles included "Bright Lights, Big Cities", "Pushing Against the Flow", "Many Ways (Mo' Wax)" and "Use Me (Acid Jazz)". After original singer Deborah French left it took a couple of years to find a replacement.
Set track as current obsession. Pushing Against The Flow (Roger Sanchez Narcotic Mix). Set track as current obsession.
Pushing Against the Flow - Album Sampler. Sample appears at 0:23 (and throughout). Producers: Gary Katz, Raw Stylus.
Raw Stylus Believe In Me (E-Smoove's Club Mix). Raw Stylus Many Ways (Jam Up The Vibe Mix). all songs . Other listen.
Gardier's soulful, passionate vocals make even the mediocre material rather distinguished. And there aren't that many weak songs on the album - most of the tracks are seamless fusions.
Raw Stylus Pushin' Against The Flow. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Raw Stylus Pushing Against the Flow. Raw Stylus 37 Hours (In the .
1. (00:06:53) Raw Stylus - Pushing Against The Flow. 2. (00:04:50) Raw Stylus - Believe In Me. 3. (00:05:24) Raw Stylus - 37 Hours (in The . 4. (00:05:38) Raw Stylus - Kings Cross/Daybreak. 5. (00:05:19) Raw Stylus - Higher Love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Pushing Against The Flow||6:55|
|A2||Believe In Me
Backing Vocals – Mark Anthoni
|B1||37 Hours (In The U.S.A.)
Synthesizer – Donald Fagen
|B2||Kings Cross / Daybreak
Trumpet – Lou Soloff*
Synthesizer – Jeremy Shaw
|C2||Cuban King Breeze
Synthesizer – Jeremy Shaw
Clavinet – Ricky Reid*Drums – Genji SiraisiHarmonica – Hugh McCrackenPiano – Merv DePeyer*Trumpet – Lou Soloff*
|D2||Pass Me By||5:43|
Backing Vocals – Diosa Gary, Nicole WillisHarmonica – Hugh McCrackenPiano – Merv DePeyer*
- Bass – Jonathan Maron
- Drums – Bernard Purdie (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to D2)
- Flute – Lou Marini (tracks: A1, B1, C2)
- Guitar – Elliot Randall* (tracks: A3, B3, C2 to D1), Nemo Jones (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to C1, C3 to D2)
- Keyboards – Ski Oakenfull (tracks: A1, A2, C1, C3, D1)
- Percussion – Bashiri Johnson (tracks: A2, B1, C1 to D1)
- Producer – Gary Katz, Raw Stylus
- Saxophone – Lou Marini (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to C3)
- Saxophone [Baritone] – Ronnie Cuber (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to C3)
- Synthesizer – Merv DePeyer* (tracks: A3, B3, C3)
- Trombone – Dave Bargeron (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to C2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Randy Brecker (tracks: A1 to A3, B3, C1)
- Vibraphone – Bill Ware (tracks: B1, B2, C2)
NotesIssued with 2 printed sleeves photos/lyrics & credits/photos
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 74321 33039 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 08 56264 20 1A1 330391
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 08 56264 20 1B1 330391
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 08 56264 20 1C1 330391
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 08 56264 20 1D1 330391
|WIRED 226||Raw Stylus||Pushing Against The Flow (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||WIRED 226||UK||1995|
|710715||Raw Stylus||Pushing Against The Flow (CD, Album)||Wired Recordings||710715||France||1996|
|WIRED 114||Raw Stylus||Pushing Against The Flow (2xLP)||Wired Recordings||WIRED 114||UK||1995|
|none||Raw Stylus||Pushin' Against The Flow (Cass, Promo)||Wired Recordings||none||UK||1995|
|GEFSD-24822||Raw Stylus||Pushing Against The Flow (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFSD-24822||Canada||1995|