The Grammy Award for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical has been awarded since 1959. The award had several minor name changes: In 1959 the award was known as Best Engineered Record – Non-Classical. In 1960 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Classical or Novelty. From 1961 to 1962 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Popular Recording. In 1963 it was awarded as Best Engineering Contribution – Other Than Novelty and Other Than Classical.
Various – The Hype! (15 Tracks Of The Month's Best Music). Jah Wobble & The Invaders Of The Heart. Published By – New West Independent Music Publishing.
Listen to The Spanish Heart Band - Antidote by Chick Corea - a new album (release date: June 28, 2019) @ New Releases No. With The Spanish Heart Band – Antidote, Chick Corea explores his Spanish, Latin and Flamenco influences with the debut album by his new Spanish Heart Band. With a band of incredibly versatile musicians and his usual wide horizons, Corea composed a set of music that draws from a wealth of sources – jazz and Latin music, naturally, but also classical, funk and fusion elements.
These were the best new romantic love songs of 2018, worth playing on-repeat. All the feels required. Miley Cyrus is back and taking a very different route from her 2017 album, Younger Now. The singer decided to close 2018 with the release of her new pop single, "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart," co-written with Mark Ronson. While the overall theme explores heartbreak generally ("We got all night to fall in love, But just like that we fall apart"), the music video specifically alludes to the heartbreaking reality of gun violence in America.
New Wave music meant a lot of things in the late 1970s. It encompassed pretty much everything that followed the punk movement that still served as an alternative to mainstream pop and rock. There was power-pop, neo-psychedelia, acid-punk, art rock and lots and lots of keyboards. It was released as a single and ended up on this compilation along with older songs and a few new ones. Former Sex Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren (he also managed Adam and the Ants) pushed to make teenage vocalist Annabella Lwin the focus during the rise of MTV. It worked, as the video for I Want Candy received heavy play.
Rock R&B Reggae Rock Soul Soundtrack Thrash Metal Various Artists World.
Bargain Bin Babylon: Various Artists: Electronic Music. What I would like to say is that I feel we captured some of the heart of goth music, but not necessarily all of the canon. Part of this is a function of how we do things at Spectrum. And you’re right, Robert Smith didn’t write lyrics like the ones Ian Curtis wrote- because he’s not Ian Curtis. They both wrote some incredibly dark and introspective lyrics, but Robert Smith survived his tormented youth to move past his nihilistic, hellish outlook that made Pornography one of the darkest albums ever recorded. I agree that Type o Negative must be included in this list, but I have to say that the album Paris Kill from the 69 eyes must be included too. Maybe the 69 eyes are not a goth band but that album, I mean Paris Kill, has some elements that we can consider as a gothic sound.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Teenage Fanclub||I'm In Love
Producer – Teenage FanclubWritten-By – Norman Blake
|2||–Ryley Walker||The Roundabout
Producer – LeRoy BachProducer, Written-By – Ryley Walker
|3||–De La Soul||TrainWreck
Co-producer – The Anonymous NobodiesProducer – Supa Dave WestWritten-By – Bobby Byrd, Dave Jolicoeur, Dave Palmer, Davey Chegwidden, James Brown, Jordan Katz, Joshua Matthew Lopez, Kaveh Rastegar, Kelvin Mercer, Matt DeMerritt, Ron Lenhoff, Supa Dave West, Vincent Mason
Producer – Joe ViersWritten By, Producer – Lydia Loveless
|5||–Wild Beasts||Big Cat
Producer – John CongletonWritten-By – Benny Little, Chris Talbot, Hayden Norman Thorpe, Tom Fleming
|6||–Hans Chew||Early Light Waltz
Written By, Producer – Hans Chew
|7||–Dinosaur Jr.||Goin Down
Written-By – J Mascis
|8||–Cass McCombs||Opposite House
Written-By – Cass McCombs
|9||–Factory Floor||Dial Me In
Written By, Producer – Factory Floor
|10||–Scott Hirsch||Loss Of Forgetfulness
Written-By – Scott Hirsch
|11||–Haley Bonar||Kismet Kill
Producer – Jacob HansenWritten By, Producer – Haley Bonar
|12||–Morgan Delt||I Don't Wanna See What's Happening Outside
Written-By – Morgan Delt
|13||–Judy Henske and Jerry Yester||Charity (Demo)
Producer – Zal YanovskyWritten By, Producer – Jerry YesterWritten-By – Judy Henske
|14||–Cool Ghouls||When You Were Gone
Written-By – Alex Fleshman, Pat McDonald , Pat Thomas , Ryan Wong
Written By, Producer – Anna Meredith
- Mastered At – Sound Performance
- Pressed By – Takt – 2100006299533
- Published By – Nettwerk One Music Ltd.
- Published By – Songs Of Numero Group
- Published By – Dynatone Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – DePugh Music
- Published By – Papa's Extra Mile Music
- Published By – Spam As The Bread Music
- Published By – BMG Chrysalis
- Published By – Die Sect
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Scott Hirsch
- Published By – Third Rail Music
- Published By – Third Story Music
- Published By – Melodic Ltd.
- Published By – Warp Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pema
- Copyright (c) – Pema
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dead Oceans, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A.O.I., LLC
- Copyright (c) – A.O.I., LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Papa's Extra Mile Music
- Copyright (c) – Papa's Extra Mile Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jagjaguwar
- Copyright (c) – Jagjaguwar
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Anti, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Anti, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DFA LLC
- Copyright (c) – DFA LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Scissortail Editions
- Copyright (c) – Scissortail Editions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Memphis Industries
- Copyright (c) – Memphis Industries
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jerry Yester
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Melodic
- Copyright (c) – Melodic
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Moshi Moshi Records
- Copyright (c) – Moshi Moshi Records
- Licensed From – Haley Bonar
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed To – Omnivore Recordings
- Compilation Producer – Mick Meikleham
- Compiled By – Allan Jones
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Andrew Thompson
NotesFree covermount CD with the September 2016 issue of Uncut magazine.
Issued in a card sleeve.
Catalog number UNCUT 2016 09 appears on the back of the sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Tracks 3, 7, 8, 12): BMI
- Rights Society (Track 6): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 2100006299533 CUT09 2016
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 9R88
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 2100006299533 CUT09 2016
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI UU015