Native Eloquence - Big Blue Nowhere download mp3 album
Or consider a donation? Track List.
Listen to Big Blue Nowhere in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Native Eloquence is just one man: the Oakland-based Adam Hirsch. It's worth remarking because his music - a sound that eludes definition - contains everything from saxophone and double bass, to echoing ambiance, dreamy vocals and otherworldly beats. It sounds like the work of more than one person. But it’s not. It’s just Adam Hirsch. Habits is the second song to be released off Big Blue Nowhere, Hirsch’s upcoming album for little Brooklyn indie label Stereocure, a label he also helped to found
Big Blue Nowhere - EP 2015. Big Blue Nowhere - EP 2015. Singles & EPs. See All.
|B2||John Wesley Powell||06:46|
- Artwork [Cover Art By] – Paul Miller Gamble
- Double Bass – Nathan Swedlow (tracks: A2)
- Drums – Duncan Standish (tracks: B1), Stephen Becker (tracks: A1, B2)
- Electric Bass – Nathan Swedlow (tracks: A1)
- Guitar – Stephen Becker (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Tom Kearney (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Andrew Weathers
- Musician [Crackle Box] – Sally Decker (tracks: A2)
- Recorded By – Charles Glanders
- Saxophone – Nate Mendelsohn (tracks: B1)
- Saxophone, Voice, Electronics – Adam Hirsch
- Synthesizer [Arpa] – Dirtbike (tracks: B1, B2)
- Vibraphone, Marimba – Daniel King (tracks: B1)
- Viola – Carrie Frey (tracks: B1)
- Violin – Yuri Popowycz (tracks: B1)
- Voice – Peter Hartmann (tracks: B2), Rachel Ishikawa (tracks: B1), Regina Larre Campuzano (tracks: B1)
- Written By, Producer, Mixed By – Adam Hirsch
- Xylophone, Glockenspiel – Justin Gunter (tracks: B1)