The compilation album, Always, by Willie Nelson was one of the best-selling albums of 1980 and 1981 in Australia and New Zealand. In Australia, it peaked at No. 4 and in New Zealand at No. 7. Always. Danny Boy. On The Road Again. My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys. Help Me Make It Through The Night. Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain. That Lucky Old Sun. Red Headed Stranger. Because Of You. One For My Baby And One More For The Road.
If Willie Nelson has yet to make the same sort of comeback that Johnny Cash in 1994 and Loretta Lynn earlier this year, it's because he's never really gone away: Nelson has entered his seventies without a noticeable decline in quality or output. The man who wrote Patsy Cline's "Crazy" was an outlaw before alt-country was a glimmer in its papa's eye. He made one of country's first concept albums (The Red-Headed Stranger) and was doing standards albums three decades before Rod Stewart and George Michael. His gazillionth album, It Always Will Be, resembles late-70s/early-80s Nelson albums like Always on My Mind both in its impressively diverse mix of originals and covers and in its easygoing sound. Nelson's plainspoken cover of Waits and Brennan's "Picture in a Frame" reveals how so few words can convey a sentiment so big that it reduces even Willie to a low moan of "oh yeah.
Membres possèdant cet album0. 1. It Always Will Be. 2. Picture in a Frame. 3. The Way You See Me. 4. Be That As It May (Willie Nelson, Paula Nelson). 5. You Were It. 6. Big Booty. I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin'). 8. My Broken Heart Belongs to You. 9. Dreams Come True (Willie Nelson, Norah Jones). 10. Overtime (Willie Nelson, Lucinda Williams). 12. Love's the One and Only Thing.
1. Written-By – Willie Nelson. Written-By – Kathleen Brennan, Tom Waits.
willie nelson it always will be. (play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Willie Nelson It Always Will Be (Album Version) (Album Version). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Willie Nelson It Always Will Be.
On his millionth album (or does it just feel that way?), Willie Nelson teams with a new band - except for Family Band harmonicat Mickey Raphael - and duets with some major leaguers. Most of the time, It Always Will Be feels like a Willie album of old. Recorded for the Lost Highway label and produced by James Stroud in Nash Vegas, it's an inspired collection of fine songs for the most part, and Nelson is in fine voice with the edges beginning to show just a tiny bit. He wrote the title cut, one of the strongest here.
Willie Nelson 01. Willie Nelson 02. Willie Nelson 03. Willie Nelson 04. Be That As It May. Willie Nelson 05. Willie Nelson 06. Willie Nelson 08. Willie Nelson 09. Dreams Come True. Willie Nelson 10. Overtime.
It Always Will Be. Artist: Willie Nelson. Album: It Always Will Be, 2004. Willie Nelson - It Always Will Be from the album "It Always Will Be" (2004). You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||It Always Will Be
Written-By – Willie Nelson
|2||Picture In A Frame
Written-By – Kathleen Brennan, Tom Waits
|3||The Way You See Me
Written-By – Jimmy Day, Rusty Adams
|4||Be That As It May
Written-By, Vocals [Duet] – Paula Nelson
|5||You Were It
Written-By – Lukas Nelson
Written-By – Sonny Throckmorton
|7||I Didn't Come Here (And I Ain't Leavin')
Written-By – Micheal Smotherman, Scotty Emerick
|8||My Broken Heart Belongs To You
Written-By – David Anderson , Willie Nelson
|9||Dreams Come True
Vocals [Duet] – Norah JonesWritten-By – J.C. Hopkins*
Written-By, Vocals [Duet] – Lucinda Williams
Written-By – Chuck Cannon, Toby Keith
|12||Love's The One And Only Thing
Written-By – Dave Loggins, Scotty Emerick
Written-By – Willie Nelson
Backing Vocals – Amy James , Toby Keith, Wes HightowerWritten-By – Gregg Allman, Robert Payne
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Recorded At – Pedernales Studio
- Recorded At – Loud Recording
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios
- Recorded At – Studio 9
- Mastered At – Mastermix
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D160276
- Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson, Scotty Emerick, Willie Nelson
- Art Direction – Craig Allen , Properganda Design
- Backing Vocals – Liana Manis, Wes Hightower
- Bass – Glenn Worf, Michael Rhodes
- Design – Eric Bailey
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, Shannon Forrest
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Kenny Greenberg
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Bryant , Jake Burns , Rich Hanson, Steve Chadle
- Harmonica – Mickey Raphael
- Horns – Chris Dunn , Jim Horn, Sam Levine, Steve Patrick
- Illustration – David Zettner
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Al Willis
- Photography By – Jim Herrington
- Piano, Keyboards – Clayton Ivey, Matt Rollings, Steve Nathan
- Producer – James Stroud
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Julian King
- Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore, Paul Franklin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout ((with globe logo)): B00 025 7602 01$ AE UNIVERSAL
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC01846
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0316
- Other ((center hub)): MADE IN USA BY UMI
|602498624203||Willie Nelson||It Always Will Be (CD, Album, RP)||Lost Highway||602498624203||Europe||Unknown|
|B0002576-02||Willie Nelson||It Always Will Be (CD, Album)||Lost Highway||B0002576-02||US||2004|
|B0002576-01||Willie Nelson||It Always Will Be (2xLP, Album)||Lost Highway||B0002576-01||US||2004|
|none||Willie Nelson||It Always Will Be (CDr, Album, Promo)||Lost Highway||none||Europe||2004|
|9862420||Willie Nelson||It Always Will Be (CD, Album)||Lost Highway||9862420||Australasia||2004|