Voyage is a 1986 jazz album by American saxophonist Stan Getz, accompanied by pianist Kenny Barron, who consistently played with his group for his last five years of career, bassist George Mraz, and drummer Victor Lewis. This album was released late in Getz' career and was rare to find until its 2008 re-release due to high demand and low supply. The style of Voyage is very versatile, ranging from Cool Jazz to Post-Bop.
Body and Soul - Студийный альбом от Stan Getz. В альбом вошло 16 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:03:54. O Grande Amor" Stan Getz, Gary Burton, Steve Swallow, Roy Haynes. 1966 featuring Steve Swallow. Stan Getz & João Gilberto Quintet - O Grande Amor. O Grande Amor - João Leão Na Casa de João Gilberto. Pat Metheny Group - O Grande Amor- Antonio Carlos Jobim- Joao Gilberto. 07. O Grande Amor Stan Getz & João Gilberto. Stan Getz & João Gilberto - O grande amor.
Request an album send to friend. Body And Soul (2006). Stan Getz - Body And Soul.
Download and listen free to Stan Getz - Body And Soul. Download MP3 or another format to your phone or computer. Download for free and listen to Stan Getz - Body And Soul. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below.
Stan Getz, Jazzclub Legends - Body And Soul.
Watch the video for Body And Soul from Stan Getz's Getz For Lovers for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect to this site.
Download MP3. Stan Getz Quintet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Look Of Love
Bass – Ron CarterCimbalom – Bill HorwathDrums – Grady TateGuitar – Jim HallOrchestrated By, Conductor – Claus OgermanPercussion – Artie Butler, Bobby RosengardenPiano – Herbie HancockWritten-By – Burt Bacharach/Hal David*
|2||I'm Glad There Is You
Bass – Ray BrownGuitar – Herb EllisPiano – Oscar PetersonWritten-By – Jimmy Dorsey, Paul Madeira*
|3||Insensatez (How Insensitive)
Bass – George DuvivierDrums, Percussion – Jose Carlos*, Paulo FerreiraGuitar – Luiz Bonfa*Vocals – Maria ToledoWritten-By – Vinicius De MoraesWritten-By, Piano – Antonio Carlos Jobim
|4||If Ever I Would Leave You
Bass – George DuvivierDrums – Jack JenningsGuitar – Kenny BurrellOrchestrated By, Conductor – Claus OgermanPiano – Hank JonesVibraphone – George DevensWritten-By – Alan Jay Lerner*, Frederick Loewe
|5||Little Girl Blue
Bass – Gene ChericoDrums – Joe HuntVibraphone – Gary BurtonWritten-By – Richard Rodgers/Lorenz Hart*
|6||Thanks For The Memory
Bass – Bill CrowDrums – Frank IsolaGuitar – Jimmy RaneyPiano – Duke JordanWritten-By – Leo Robin, Ralph Rainger
Bass – Ron CarterDrums – Elvin JonesPiano – Bill EvansWritten-By – Jimmy Van Heusen/Johnny Burke*
|8||I Remember When
Conductor – Hershy KayWritten-By, Orchestrated By – Eddie Sauter
|9||Body And Soul
Bass – Bill CrowDrums – Frank IsolaGuitar – Jimmy RaneyPiano – Duke JordanWritten-By – Edward Heyman, John W. Green*, Robert Sour
|10||Serenade In Blue
Bass – Leroy VinnegarDrums – Shelly MannePiano – Lou LevyWritten-By – Harry Warren , Mack Gordon
|11||It Never Entered My Heart
Bass – Ray BrownDrums – Connie KayGuitar – Herb EllisPiano – Oscar PetersonWritten-By – Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart*
|12||Here's That Rainy Day
Bass – Gene ChericoDrums – Joe HuntVibraphone – Gary BurtonWritten-By – Jimmy Van Heusen/Johnny Burke*
Bass – Ron CarterDrums – Grady TateFrench Horn – Jimmy Buffington*Guitar – Kenny BurrellHarp – Gloria AgostiniOrchestrated By, Conductor – Richard Evans Piano – Herbie HancockVibraphone – David CareyWoodwind – Jerome RichardsonWritten-By – Burt Bacharach/Hal David*
Bass – Leroy VinnegarDrums – Shelly MannePiano – Lou LevyTrumpet – Conte CandoliWritten-By – Dubose Heyward, George Gershwin/Ira Gershwin*
Bass – Freddy Dutton*Drums – Sperie KarasHarp – Blanche BirdsongOrchestrated By, Conductor – Russ Garcia*Piano – Jan JohanssonVibraphone – Dave HildingerWritten-By – Johnny Mercer, Ralph Burns, Woody Herman
|16||O Grande Amor
Bass – Tommy Williams Drums – Milton BananaPiano – Antonio Carlos JobimVocals, Guitar – Joao Gilberto*Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim, Vinicius De Moraes
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Classics & Jazz
- Copyright (c) – Universal Classics & Jazz
- Mastered At – Emil Berliner Studios, Langenhagen
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51722411
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Morley Music Co.
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Lorenz Hart Publishing Co.
- Published By – Williamson Music Co.
- Published By – Paramount Music Corp.
- Published By – Bourne Co.
- Published By – Music Sales Corp.
- Published By – Cressada Music Inc.
- Published By – Quartet Music Inc.
- Published By – Range Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Dubose & Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund Publishing
- Published By – George Gershwin Music
- Published By – Ira Gershwin Music
- Published By – Cromwell Music, Inc.
- Compiled By – Felix Feustel
- Design – Knut Schötteldreier
- Photography By – Roy Flerlage*
- Tenor Saxophone – Stan Getz
Notes01: Recorded December 2, 1966, New Jersey
02: Recorded October 10, 1957, Los Angeles
03: Recorded February 8, 1963, New York
04: Recorded October 28, 1963, New York
05: Recorded March 4, 1964, New Jersey
06: Recorded December 29, 1952, New York City
07: Recorded May 6, 1964, New Jersey
08: Recorded July 28, 1961, New York City
09: Recorded December 12, 1952, New York City
10: Recorded August 1955, Los Angeles
11: Recorded live October 7, 1957, Los Angeles
12: Recorded live October 9, 1964, New York City
13: Recorded February 14, 1968, New York City
14: Recorded August 15, 1955, Los Angeles
15: Recorded March 1960, Baden-Baden
16: Recorded March 18 or 19, 1963, New York City
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 00383
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM
- Barcode: 0 602498 352649
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 06024 983 526-4 01 * 51722411
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Inner Ring): Made in Germany by EDC E
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0131
- Matrix / Runout (variant 2): (Universal Logo x4) 06024 983 526-4 01 * 51722411
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Inner Ring): Made in Germany by EDC B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0145
|543 248-2||Stan Getz||Body And Soul (CD, Comp)||Verve Records||543 248-2||Europe||2000|
|804558600428||Stan Getz||Body And Soul (CD, Comp)||Our World Entertainment, Inc.||804558600428||Europe||2002|
|4605026710368||Stan Getz||Body And Soul (CD, Comp, RM)||Verve Records, Universal Music Group||4605026710368||Russia||2006|
|314 543 248-2||Stan Getz||Body And Soul (CD, Comp, Dig)||Verve Records||314 543 248-2||US||2000|