Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album). Ted Heath And His Music. Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album). London Records, London Records.
Songs from Ted Heath Swing Session by Ted Heath & His Music. Free download and listen Ted Heath Swing Session. Ted Heath & His Music. Style: pop. Album year: 2011.
Ted Heath & His Music. 2018 сингл UK Chart Top 40 - No. 24. Big Band Blues. Ted Heath Swing Session. The Number One Swing Album.
Listen to Eloquence from Ted Heath & His Music's Ted Heath Swing Session for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Ted Heath was a thombonist in Britain's main orchestras and formed his own Big Band and from it's inception his policy was to employ the country's finest musicians,singers and,very importantly, arrangers. View full artist profile. Les & Larry Elgart.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gillespie*
Featuring – Ronnie ChamberlainWritten-By – Keating*
|A3||Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me
Featuring – Bobby PrattWritten-By – Russell*, Ellington*
|A4||Pick Yourself Up
Featuring – Johnny HawksworthWritten-By – Fields*, Kern*
|A5||Blues For Moderns
Written-By – Calvin Owens
Written-By – Dollimore*
Featuring – Stan TraceyWritten-By – Horrox*
Featuring – Don LusherWritten-By – Traditional
Featuring – Leslie GilbertWritten-By – Ellington*, DeLange*, Mills*
|B4||The Hawk Talks
Written-By – Belson*
|B5||I Got It Bad
Featuring – Wally SmithWritten-By – Ellington*, Webster*
|B6||Rhapsody For Drums
Featuring – Ronnie VerrellWritten-By – Werrell*, Dollimore*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Manufactured By – Jasmine Records
- Distributed By – Jasmine Records
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Big Three Music Ltd.
- Published By – Good Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell M.Ltd
- Recorded At – Kingsway Hall
- Published By – Peter Maurice Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Gillespie J.D.
- Published By – S.D.R.M.
- Published By – United Artists Music Ltd.
- Published By – Polyphone M.Co. Ltd.
- Published By – J. R. Lafleur & Son Ltd.
- Published By – Public Domain
- Bass – Johnny Hawksworth
- Directed By – Ted Heath
- Drums – Ronnie Verrell
- Guitar – Ike Isaacs
- Liner Notes – Charles Fox
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Arnold Behr
- Piano – Stan Tracey
- Reeds – Henry Mackenzie*, Ken Kiddier, Les Gilbert , Red Price, Ronnie Chamberlain
- Trombone – Don Lusher, Jimmy Coombes, Keith Christie, Wally Smith
- Trumpet – Bert Ezard, Bobby Pratt, Duncan Campbell, Eddie Blair
Notes©℗ 1959 STEREO
Original sound recording of the Decca Record Co. Ltd
PAN on spine and centerlabel
Published as on disc labels:
A1, B5: M / S (not listed)
A2. Public Domain (P.D.)
A3 :J. R. Lafleur & Sons
A4: Campell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
A5, B3: Big Three M. Ltd. / United Artists M. Ltd.
B1: Peter Maurice M. Co. Ltd. (50%) - Gillespie J.D. (25%) - SDRM (25%)
B2: Good Music Ltd.
B4:Chappell M. Ltd.
B6: Polyphone M. Co. Ltd.
Recordings courtesy of The Decca Recording Co. Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: JAS 2205 A JAS
- Matrix / Runout: JAS 2205 B JAS
- Rights Society: SDRM
|PS.138, PS 138||Ted Heath And His Music||Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album)||London Records, London Records||PS.138, PS 138||US||1961|
|PS 138, PS.138||Ted Heath And His Music||Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album)||London Records, London Records||PS 138, PS.138||US||1961|
|PS.138, PS 138||Ted Heath And His Music||Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album)||London Records, London Records||PS.138, PS 138||UK||1961|
|SKL 4030||Ted Heath Y Su Musica*||Ted Heath Swing Session (LP, Album)||Decca||SKL 4030||Spain||1959|