Ferio Saxophone Quartet - Flux: Original Works For Saxophone Quartet download mp3 album
for Saxophone Quartet. on three poems by William Wordsworth (1770-1850). Dedicated to the Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Through this choice of repertoire, the Ferio Quartet is inviting listeners to experience a number of musical styles and moods, playing works from the time of the saxophone’s invention right up to the present day. The Quartet has already been featured as a rising star ensemble in many classical music magazines, such as BBC Music and Classical Music, as well as shows such as BBC Radio 3 ‘In Tune’ and Classic FM studio videos.
Animated Brooding Gentle Lively Melancholy Playful Poignant Reflective Warm Wistful. Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Flux: Original Works for Saxophone Quartet. 79. Jean Baptiste Singelee. 2. Introduction et variations sur une ronde populaire for Saxophone Quartet. Andante et Scherzo for Saxophone Quartet. Moderato - Più mosso - Moderato - Animato - Animé - - Animato - Moderato - Tempo I. Eugène Bozza.
Album · 2017 · 18 Songs. Hoe Down (Version for Saxophone Quartet). 18 Songs, 1 Hour 20 Minutes. Released: Jul 7, 2017. More By Ferio Saxophone Quartet.
By Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Saxophone Quartet in F Minor: I. Allegro non troppo - Hugo Reinhart, 7:490:30. 12. Saxophone Quartet in F Minor: II. Scherzo. Vivace - Trio - Scherzo.
Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Exclusive Prime pricing. Allegro non troppo, 07:49. Saxophone Quartet in F Minor: III. Adagio, 04:27. Saxophone Quartet in F Minor: IV. Presto, 02:17.
Presto · Ferio Saxophone Quartet Flux: Original Works for Saxophone Quartet ℗ 2017. Provided to YouTube by NAXOS of America. Presto · Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Released on: 2017-07-07. Ensemble: Ferio Saxophone Quartet Composer: Hugo Reinhart. Auto-generated by YouTube.
The Ferio Saxophone Quartet, a multi-award-winning group, made their debut on London’s South Bank in 2015. They’re also the St. John’s Smith Square Young Artist for 2016/17, and Flux is the first in a planned series of recordings for Chandos. It’s an interesting programme that includes The Wordsworth Poems, commissioned from Guillermo Lago (the Dutch saxophonist Willem van Merwijk)
Ferio Saxophone Quartet. Members: Ellie McMurray, Huw Wiggin, José Bañuls, Shevaughan Beere. Flux: Original Works For Saxophone Quartet (CD, Album).
This, its debut commercial CD, features original works written for saxophone quartet. Composers range from Gabriel Pierné and Jean-Baptiste Singelée to Eugène Bozza and Guillermo Lago (who wrote The Wordsworth Poems specially for the Quartet this year). If anything, these brief comparisons confirm just how gifted the Ferios really are; they also underline the sheer presence and tonal sophistication of this new recordin. n short, Flux is the perfect calling card, and it should win the group lots of new friends and followers. MusicWeb International).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Grand Quatuor Concertant, Op. 79
Composed By – Jean-Baptiste Singelée
|2||Introduction Et Variations Sur Une Ronde Populaire
Composed By – Gabriel Pierné
|Andante Et Scherzo
Composed By – Eugène Bozza
Composed By – Guillermo Lago
|5||Sarajevo (Bosnia And Herzegovina) . Para El Amstel Quartet||4:37|
|6||Tokyo (Japan) . Para ELLE Quartet||4:37|
|7||Köln (Germany) . Para Signum Saxophone Quartet||3:54|
|8||Córdoba (España) . Para El Amstel Quartet||3:17|
|9||Montevideo (Uruguay) . Para El Amstel Quartet||3:10|
|10||Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) . Para El Amstel Quartet||3:45|
|Quartet In F Minor
Composed By – Hugo Reinhart
|11||Allegro Non Troppo||7:47|
|12||Scherzo. Vivace – Trio – Scherzo. Vivace||4:10|
|The Wordsworth Poems
Composed By – Guillermo Lago
|15||1 ‘Composed Upon Westminster Bridge’||4:14|
|16||2 ‘With Ships The Sea Was Sprinkled Far And Nigh’||3:40|
|17||3 ‘Composed During A Storm’||3:22|
Composed By – Will Gregory
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Chandos Records Ltd
- Recorded At – Church Of Saint Silas The Martyr, St. Silas Place, Kentish Town, London
- Published By – Éditions PhM
- Published By – Alphonse Leduc & Cie
- Published By – Éditions Musicales, Paris
- Published By – Guillermo Lago
- Published By – Gérard Billaudot Éditeur
- Published By – Astute Music Ltd, Sandbach
- A&R – Sue Shortridge
- Alto Saxophone – Ellie McMurray
- Baritone Saxophone – Shevaughan Beere
- Booklet Editor – Finn S. Gundersen
- Design, Typography – Cap & Anchor Design
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rosanna Fish
- Ensemble – Ferio Saxophone Quartet
- Liner Notes – Ingrid E. Pearson
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Marie-Françoise de Meeûs
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Bettina Reinke-Welsh
- Photography By – Willem Van Merwijk
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Michael Robert Williams
- Photography By [Front Cover] – James McCormick
- Photography By, Producer [Recording], Engineer, Edited By – Jonathan Cooper
- Soprano Saxophone – Huw Wiggin
- Tenor Saxophone – José Bañuls
- Text By – William Wordsworth (tracks: 15 to 18)
- Translated By [Text] – Bettina Reinke-Welsh, Marie-Françoise de Meeûs
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 095115198728
- Label Code: LC 7038
- SPARS Code: DDD