Jovan Bandur / Slobodan Atanacković - Jugoslovenska Partizanska Rapsodija / Dies Gloriae download mp3 album
Slobodan "Bodo" Kovačević (29 December 1946 – 22 March 2004) was one of the greatest rock guitarists in former Yugoslavia, with unprecedented virtuosity even to these days. He began his musical career in early sixties with the Sarajevo band "Wanderers" and few years later in the mid sixties joined "Indexi", where Davorin Popović was already a singer. The birth certificate is registered as a Slobodan A. Kovačević, with middle letter representing the name of his father - Adem.
JUGOSLOVENSKA PARTIZANSKA Playing on: . UROBUNKERX2 368Maps. Player time, minutes played. Jugoslovenska Partizanska'S STATS. First Seen: Feb 05, 2015 9:56 PM Last Seen: Yesterday 12:00 AM.
Jovan Bandur (1899-1956) was inspired in his cantatas by the folk melodies, as was Mihailo Vukdragovic (1900-1984) the author of a cycle of solos entitled The Vocal Lyric. Marko Tajcevic (1900-1984) was the creator of a sophisticated, moderately formed and nationally hued short form, greatly nuanced in a mostly modal harmony. Slobodan Atanackovic (b. 1937) is interested in the archaic layers of Serbian musical folklore. His oratoriums are Dies gloriae and Akathistos. Zoran Hristic (b. 1938) is inclined to unusual tonic combinations (the choreo-oratorio Step, akin to total theatre, the ballet Darinka's Gift, a vocal- instrumental composition). The works of Zoran Eric (b. 1950) are embued with a complex, tonally transparent structure in his music for piano and orchestra Mirage, in the ballet Banovic Strahinja and in numerous chamber opuses.
|Jugoslovenska Partizanska Rapsodija - Yugoslav Partisan Rhapsody||21:11|
|A1||Poziv - The Call|
|A2||Borba - The Fight|
|A3||Ka Novom Danu - The New Day|
|B||Oratorium Ob Memoriam Hominis Nostri Invicti|
- Published By – Udruženje Kompozitora Srbije
- Alto Vocals, Contralto Vocals – Aleksandra Ivanović (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass Vocals – Lazar Ivkov (tracks: B)
- Choir – Kamerni Hor Radio Televizije Beograd / Chamber Choir Of The Belgrade Radio Television* (tracks: B), Hor Radio Televizije Beograd / Choir Of The Belgrade Radio Television* (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Composed By – Jovan Bandur (tracks: A1 to A3), Slobodan Atanacković (tracks: B)
- Conductor – Borivoje Simić (tracks: A1 to A3), Uroš Lajovic (tracks: B)
- Liner Notes – Ana Kotevska
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Nada Ćurčija-Prodanović*
- Orchestra – Simfonijski Orkestar Radio Televizije Beograd / Symphonie Orchestra Of The Belgrade Radio Television*
- Other [Editor In Chief] – Stanko Terzić
- Other [Recenzent] – Nada Bebler
- Soprano Vocals – Irina Arsikin (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Tenor Vocals – Milivoj Petrović (tracks: A1 to A3)