Mama Africa is the sixth studio album by Peter Tosh. It was released in 1983 (see 1983 in music). All tracks composed by Peter Tosh; except where indicated. Not Gonna Give It Up" - 5:48. Stop That Train" - 4:02. Johnny B. Goode" (Chuck Berry) - 4:04. Where You Gonna Run" (Donald Kinsey) - 4:09. Peace Treaty" - 4:21. 10. "Johnny B. Goode" (Long Version) 6:55.
Mama Africa How are you doing Mama Mama Africa Long time me no see you Mama. In you there's so much beauty In you there's so much life In you there's so many kingdoms To me it's out of sight. Mama Africa How are you doing Mama Mama Africa Long time me no see you Mama
Mama Africa is an album by Peter Tosh. 11. "Where You Gonna Run" (Long Version) 6:35. 12. "Mama Africa" (Version) 4:00. Backing Vocals - Audrey Hall, Betty Wright, Chris Kimsey, Donald Kinsey, Dorriett Myers, Pam Hall, Peter Tosh, Raymond Hall, The Tamlins. Clavinet - Peter Tosh. Bass - Leebert "Gibby" Morrison, George "Fully" Fullwood, Robbie Shakespeare. Drums - Carlton "Santa" Davis, Sly Dunbar.
Album · 1982 · 12 Songs. Mama Africa Peter Tosh. Listen on Apple Music.
Peter Tosh - Mama Africa (7'' Version; 2002 Digital Remaster). Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, . 9 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . Mb MP3 64Kbps, . Mb. Peter Tosh.
Artists Peter Tosh Mama Africa. This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/192 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Mama Africa. Album starts at 192BPM, ends at 74BPM (-118), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Peter Tosh.
Mama Africa (LP, Album). Mama Africa (CD, Album).
Lyrics to "Mama Africa" song by Peter Tosh: Mama Africa How are you doing Mama Mama Africa Long time me no see you Mama They took me away from. Mama Africa" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Not Gonna Give It Up||5:47|
|4||Stop That Train||3:59|
|5||Johnny B. Goode
Mixed By – John "Jellybean" BenitezWritten-By – Chuck Berry
|6||Where You Gonna Run
Written By – D. Kinsey, R. Kinsey
|8||Feel No Way||3:26|
|10||Johnny B. Goode||6:57|
|11||Where You Gonna Run (Long Version)||6:34|
|12||Mama Africa (7" Version)||3:55|
- Record Company – BMG Direct – D145059
- Produced For – Wonderknob Ltd.
- Produced For – Intel Diplo Enterprises, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Mabrak Music
- Published By – Kenites Publishing
- Published By – Cayman Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Dynamic Sounds Studios
- Mastered At – EMI America/Liberty Recording Studio
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Backing Vocals – Audrey Hall, Betty Wright, Chris Kimsey, Donald Kinsey, Dorriett Myers*, Pam Hall, Peter Tosh, Raymond Hall, The Tamlins
- Bass – Leebert "Gibby" Morrison
- Clavinet – Peter Tosh
- Drums – Carlton "Santa" Davis, Sly Dunbar
- Engineer – Geoffrey Chung, Lancelot "Maxie" McKenzie
- Keyboards – Byron Allred, Peter Couch
- Lead Guitar – Darryl Thompson, Donald Kinsey
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig, Ron McMaster
- Mixed By – Chris Kimsey (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9), Peter Tosh (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
- Organ – Robert Lynn* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7 to 9)
- Percussion – Skully Sims*, Sticky Thompson*
- Piano – Keith Sterling
- Producer – Chris Kimsey, Peter Tosh
- Rhythm Guitar – Mikey Chung, Steve Golding
- Saxophone – Dean Fraser
- Trombone – Ronald "Nambo" Robinson
- Trumpet – Arnold Brackenridge, David Madden, Junior "Chico" Chin
- Vocals, Written-By – Peter Tosh
|SO-17095||Peter Tosh||Mama Africa (LP, Album)||EMI America||SO-17095||US||1983|
|GMI 3954||Peter Tosh||Mama Africa (Cass, Album)||GMI||GMI 3954||Saudi Arabia||1983|
|E2 91671||Peter Tosh||Mama Africa (CD, Album)||EMI||E2 91671||Canada||1983|
|537 6981||Peter Tosh||Mama Africa (LP, Album, RE, RM)||EMI||537 6981||Europe||2002|
|1A 264´-07717||Peter Tosh||Mama Africa (Cass, Album)||EMI Music Holland||1A 264´-07717||Europe||1983|