Jerusalem is the first album by Swedish hard rock band Jerusalem. The Swedish version was released in 1978 on Prim Records. The English version (renamed Volume 1) was released in 1980 on Lamb & Lion Records in the United States and on Word Records in the UK. All songs by Ulf Christiansson, except "Days Passing By" ("Dagarna går") by Dan Tibell and "Fångsång" by Bertil Sörensson. String arrangement on "Come To Me" ("Kom till mej") by Swante Bengtsson.
Recorded in Jamaica, Jerusalem remains one of Blondy's most satisfying song collections. Lyrics alternate among English, French, and Blondy's own Dioula, a mix the singer attempts to unite through the rhythms of reggae music. Aiding him in his pursuits are some of the island's finest.
Album Name Jerusalem. Лейблы Deram Records. Музыкальный стильHard-Rock. Владельцы этого альбома2. Re-Issue in 2008 by Vintage/Rockadrome.
It released only one album, "Jerusalem", in 1972, produced by Ian Gillan. Members: Lynden Williams: Vocals Bob Cooke: Guitar Bill Hinde: Guitar Paul Dean: Bass Ray Sparrow: Drums.
Jerusalem (1999) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Jerusalem (1999).
Prophet (Jerusalem album). Prophet is the sixth studio album, and the tenth album overall, by the Swedish hard rock band Jerusalem. It was released simultaneously by Viva Records in Europe, . Records in North America, and X ZERO Corporation in Japan.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||I See The Light||3:55|
|5||When The Wolf Sits||4:57|
|8||Beyond The Grave||6:09|
|9||She Came Like A Bat From Hell||5:35|
|10||Kamakazi Moth (Non-LP Single Track)||2:46|
|11||Primitive Man (Demo Version)
Lead Vocals – Phil Goddard
|12||Beyond The Grave (Demo Version)
Lead Vocals – Phil Goddard
|13||Hooded Eagle (Single Version)||4:04|
|14||I See The Light (Mono Version)||3:58|
- Record Company – Rockadrome
- Recorded At – Kingsway Studios
- Recorded At – Decca Studios
- Recorded At – Pye Studios
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Copyright (c) – Jerusalem
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rockadrome
- Artwork [Front Cover Art] – Bob Cooke
- Bass – Paul Dean
- Composed By, Arranged By – Jerusalem
- Drums, Percussion – Ray Sparrow
- Executive-Producer [Reissue] – Dennis Bergeron
- Guitar [2nd] – Bill Hinde
- Lead Guitar – Bob Cooke
- Liner Notes [Original] – Ian Gillan
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Paul Dean
- Photography By – John Thomson
- Producer – Ian Gillan
- Vocals – Lynden Williams
NotesSimilar to Jerusalem but has a different runout layout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 858581014011
- Barcode (Text): 8 58581 01401 1
- Matrix / Runout: 8048 - ROCK014V2 042315
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT05
- Mould SID Code: IFPI A605
|SDL 6||Jerusalem||Jerusalem (LP, Album, Bro)||Deram||SDL 6||UK||1972|
|UICY-9515||Jerusalem||Jerusalem (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Decca, Deram||UICY-9515||Japan||2005|
|TRC 026||Jerusalem||Jerusalem (CD, Album, RE)||TRC Records||TRC 026||Germany||1993|
|ER 42109||Jerusalem||Jerusalem (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Estrella Rockera||ER 42109||Spain||2004|
|Rock/Lion031-V-1||Jerusalem||Jerusalem (LP, Album, RE, Pur)||Rockadrome||Rock/Lion031-V-1||UK||2016|