J. S. Bach, Thurston Dart, The Philomusica Of London - The Orchestral Works Of J.S. Bach: Suite No. 1 In C Major (BWV 1066) / Suite No. 2 In B Minor (BWV 1067) download mp3 album
The four orchestral suites (called ouvertures by their author), BWV 1066–1069 are four suites by Johann Sebastian Bach.
Orchestral Suites by Johann Sebastian Bach. BWV 1066: Orchestral Suite N. in C major. BWV 1067: Orchestral Suite N. in B minor. BWV 1068: Orchestral Suite N. in D major. BWV 1069: Orchestral Suite N. Works first published in the 19th century. Pages with commercial recordings. Pages with commercial recordings (Naxos collection).
4 Orchestral Suites BWV1066-9, Suite N. in C major, BWV1066 (2 oboes, bassoon and strings): Passepied. Sir Neville Marriner, Academy of St. Martin in the Fields, Academy Of St., Academy of St /Sir Neville Marrine. Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G BWV1048: II. Adagio (by George Malcolm)., George Malcolm, Academy of St /Geo. II. Arie (Alt) - Komm, leite mich. Bach-Stiftung, Orchester der .
Orchestra Suite No. 1 in C Major, BMV 1066 III. Gavotte I & II. Karl Ristenpart Conducting The Orchestra O. :57. Orchestral Suite N. in C, BWV 1066 - 5. Menuet I & II. J. S. Bach. in D major BWV 1068 - II Air. Suite N. 1 in C major-ut majeur-C-dur, BWV 1066-III. Gavotte votte II. Johann Sebastian Bach. Orchestral Suite No. 1 in C Major, BWV 1066 I. Ouverture. American Bach Soloists & Jeffrey Thomas. 4 in D Major, BWV 1069 III. Gavotte. 3 in D Major, BWV 1068 III.
Bach, Air on the G-String (from Orchestral Suite N. in D Major BWV 1068). Прослушать Скачать 01:52. Johann Sebastian Bach: Air from Orchestral Suite no. 3, BWV 1068. Прослушать Скачать 03:41. Pablo Casals, Johann Sebastian Bach.
This suite is one of four such works that the composer wrote in his lifetime. Bach was not even slightly opposed to writing music for more money or powe. Uploaded on Sep 26, 2017. It is unknown when exactly Johann Sebastian Bach wrote his Suite for Orchestra No. 2 in B minor, BWV 1067. It is a vibrant and fast-paced work, leaning towards the entertainment side of pure music. This suite is one of four such works that the composer wrote in his lifetime. Bach was not even slightly opposed to writing music for more money or power, but was less forthcoming with light music; he did not like it much. All of the lighter music he wrote was never published, including these overtures
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Suite No.1 In C Major (BWV 1066)|
|A3||Gavottes I And II|
|A5||Menuetts I And II|
|A6||Bourrées I And II|
|A7||Passepieds I And II|
|Suite No.2 In B Minor (BWV 1067)
Flute – Richard Adeney
|B4||Bourrées I And II|
- Printed By – Graphis Press Limited
- Record Company – Éditions De L'Oiseau-Lyre
- Record Company – London Records Ltd.
- Composed By – J.S. Bach*
- Directed By, Harpsichord, Sleeve Notes – Thurston Dart
- Orchestra – Philomusica Of London
- Yellow labels / gold text
- Catalog Number OL.50158
- "EDITIONS DE L'OISEAU-LYRE" logo at 12 o'clock
- "LONDON LONG PLAYING" logo at 6 o'clock
- Matrix Numbers printed upside-down to the left of centre spindle hole
- "MADE IN ENGLAND" at 11 o'clock
- Front and back laminated
- 2 semicircular flipbacks (top and bottom)
- Catalog Number OL 50158 (on front and back)
- Circular "LONG PLAYING 33⅓ RPM" logo (top right of front cover)
- "LONDON" & "EDITIONS DE L'OISEAU-LYRE" logos on front and back
- Sleeve notes in English only
- "LONG PLAYING 33⅓ r.p.m. MICROGROOVE RECORD" on sleeve back (bottom centre)
- "Made in England" on sleeve back (bottom centre)
- "Printed in England" / Printer Code: "G.P. 2.58" (on bottom flipback, left-hand side)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout [stamped]): TT-413-1B B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout [stamped]): TT-414-1B U 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label (printed upside down)): TT.413
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label (printed upside down)): TT.414
- Other (Printer code on bottom flipback [Graphis Press, February 1958]): G.P. 2.58
|OLS 104||J.S. Bach*, The Philomusica Of London*, Thurston Dart||J.S. Bach*, The Philomusica Of London*, Thurston Dart - The Four Orchestral Suites Volume One: Suite No. 1 In C Major / Suite No. 2 In B Minor (LP, RE, RM)||L'Oiseau-Lyre||OLS 104||UK||1971|