Compañeros - Студийный альбом от Working Week. В альбом вошло 10 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 49:59. Working Week song South Africa trombone solo by Richard Edwards 1986. Toto - Africa (Official Music Video). Working Week - Sweet Nothing (1985). El Dorado - Working Week. working week - friend. Working Week "Rodrigo Bay". Working Week: Black & Gold. Working Week song Dancing in Motion trombone solo by Richard Edwards 1986. Working Week - Dancing in Motion.
Working Week was a British jazz-dance musical ensemble, active in the 1980s and 1990s. Working Week was formed in 1983, by guitarist Simon Booth and saxophonist Larry Stabbins, from the ashes of the proto new wave jazz-pop band Weekend, which ceased to exist when singer Alison Statton left to become a schoolteacher. Weekend also paved the way for other Brit jazz-pop bands that followed such as Everything But The Girl and Swing Out Sister.
Compañeros (LP, Album). Compañeros (LP, Album).
The whole album is very smooth and here is the second side for your check. UMG (от лица компании "EMI"); EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (2).
More albums from Working Week. Livelove Series, Vol. 3 - May 1985 (Live).
British jazz-dance outfit Working Week was formed in 1983 by guitarist Simon Booth and saxophonist Larry Stabbins, who previously teamed in Weekend. The duo debuted the following year with "Venceremo. ead Full Biography.
Performer: Working Week. Working Week - Compañeros MP3 version.
Artist: Working Week. Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. If I should ever call your name falling close to dawn you'll understand the dreams I have of strange and distant lands. Working Week Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963. RIFF’d: Nas’ ‘Nasir’. Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965. Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989. Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.
Compañeros, Working Week’s follow up to their debut 1985 hit album Working Nights is now receiving the reissue treatment for the very first time since its original release in 1986. Fully remastered from the original tapes sourced from Abbey Road Studios.
Compañeros Album Cover Art. Working Week.
|A1||Too Much Time||4:01|
|A2||Dancing In Motion||4:09|
|A5||Shot In The Dark||5:17|
|B2||King Of The Night||5:19|
- Arranged By [Horns] – David Bedford (tracks: A4, B4)
- Backing Vocals – Angela Barfon (tracks: A1 to A3), Candy MacKenzie* (tracks: A5), Joao Bosco De Oliveira (tracks: B1), Juliet Roberts (tracks: A1 to A3, B1), Michael Paul (tracks: A1 to A3, A5), Wayne Hernandez (tracks: A1 to A3, A5)
- Bass – Paul "Tubbs" Williams
- Double Bass – Jeff Clyne (tracks: B2)
- Drum Programming – Tom Morley (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B4)
- Drums – Nic France (tracks: A4 to B4), Preston Heyman (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Engineer – Ben Kape
- Guitar – Simon Booth
- Keyboards – Ian Prince (tracks: A4, A5, B2), Jess Bailey (tracks: A1 to A3), Nick Graham (tracks: A3)
- Percussion – Frank Riccotti* (tracks: A1 to A3), Joao Bosco De Oliveira (tracks: A4 to B3)
- Piano – Kim Burton (tracks: A2, A4 to B4)
- Producer – Ben Rogan
- Saxophone – Larry Stabbins
- Trombone – Richard Edwards (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2)
- Trumpet – Paul Spong (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2)
- Vocals – Juliet Roberts
|V 2397||Working Week||Compañeros (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2397||UK||1986|
|VG 50219||Working Week||Compañeros (LP, Album)||Virgin||VG 50219||Greece||1986|
|CDV2397||Working Week||Compañeros (CD, Album)||Virgin||CDV2397||UK||1986|
|14 117 6, 207 880||Working Week||Compañeros (LP, Album, Club)||Virgin, Virgin||14 117 6, 207 880||Germany||1986|
|V 2397||Working Week||Compañeros (LP, Album)||Virgin||V 2397||Italy||1986|