Having never learned instruments prior to their formation, the fairly strong folk undertones and broad use of eclectic and acoustic instruments seems a natural part of their evolution.
New single from Soft Hearted Scientists. Posted on 27/06/2019. New music – a vinyl single – is coming in July from Soft Hearted Scientists. So here we have The Bee Gees’ ‘Please Read Me’, a 60s pop-psych gem from the brothers Gibb with not the faintest whiff of cheese to it is given a magical makeover, paired with an all-new SHS song, ‘Moths Mistook Us For The Moon’, that’s just lovely and has that classic Soft Hearted Scientists sound. Spent yesterday afternoon and evening mixing the epic Soft Hearted Scientists cover version of Please Read Me by the Bee Gees. Only the second cover we have ever done and the intention was to take the very modest original into the stratosphere or else what’s the point?
Soft Hearted Scientists – Wandermoon. Genre: Pop, Folk, World, & Country. Hip Rep 001. Soft Hearted Scientists. Wandermoon (CD, Album). UK. 2011.
Soft Hearted Scientists. Soft Hearted Scientists - The Trees Don't Seem To Know That It's September 03:22. Soft Hearted Scientists - Mountain Delight 06:04. Soft Hearted Scientists - Tornadoes in Birmingham 04:13. Soft Hearted Scientists - Arrival Song 02:54. Soft Hearted Scientists - Road To Rhayader 05:26. Soft Hearted Scientists - Westward Leading 10:20. False Lights - Soft Hearted Scientists. Scarecrow Smile: Home Demos Volume 1 - Soft Hearted Scientists. Uncanny Tales From The Everyday Undergrowth - Soft Hearted Scientists. Tornadoes In Birmingham - Soft Hearted Scientists.
SOFT HEARTED SCIENTISTS WANDERMOON Album released 8th August 2011 on The Hip Replacement. Suburban-dwelling flower children with a taste for the fantastica. .melodies that burrow into your brain like a caterpillar. Trust the Welsh to deliver great psychedelia. Clearly Soft Hearted Scientists are drinking from the same well as Syd Barrett. Soft Hearted Scientists describe their music as ‘kitchen sink psychedelia’.
Performer, Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Electronics, Percussion, Washboard, Sounds, Voice, Percussion – Nathan Hall. Written-By – Soft Hearted Scientists. You Are the Cosmos YATC 47. LP.
It's definitely not often that one would find music that's unique in today's fast paced music scene. It's very easy to put it into genres, and it's rare that one finds something that is really difficult to compare to something else. This doesn't make music bad, just very hard for artists to make something truly different
|2||The Trees Don't Seem To Know That It's September||3:22|
|3||Tornadoes In Birmingham||4:13|
|5||Road To Rhayader||5:26|
- Artwork [Sleeve Objects], Photography By [Wooden Indian Photos] – Nathan Hall
- Engineer, Producer, Mixed By – Frank Naughton
- Illustration [CD Linocut Illustration] – Andrew Kulman
- Layout [Sleeve], Design, Artwork [Sleeve Objects] – Ifan Bates
- Mastered By – Gaz Williams
- Mixed By – Nathan Hall
- Performer, Bass Guitar – Michael Bailey
- Performer, Drums – Frank Naughton
- Performer, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Vocals – Paul Jones
- Performer, Keyboards, Electronics, Slide Guitar [Bull's Eye], Vocals – Dylan Line
- Performer, Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Electronics, Percussion [Cow Can], Washboard, Sounds [Ping Pong Balls, Owls, Jellyfish], Voice [Poltergeist Voice], Percussion – Nathan Hall
- Written-By – Soft Hearted Scientists
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5060124571072
|YATC47||Soft Hearted Scientists||Wandermoon (LP, Album, Ltd)||You Are The Cosmos||YATC47||Spain||2018|