Audun Kleive Generator X - Ωagoddabl download mp3 album
That Generator X's sound is so highly percussive is perhaps unsurprising given that Kleive is a drummer, but this motive power clearly harks back to Miles Davis's 1970s explorations as well as connecting to the rhythmic monomania of the electronic dance music revolution of the last 15 years. The first moments of "Genreactor" might be mistaken for a Carl Craig techno track except that bass stabs simultaneously signal a potential junglist anthem. Then clattering drums liable to cause clubland consternation start up, sounding like they're trying to lock into a pattern
blue highlight denotes track pick.
Filed under Nu Jazz By AUDUN KLEIVE. 1. Framework (5:37) 2. Never Thought I Would (Bitt Decomposition) (7:51) 3. Mainstay (6:40) 4. Obelisk (10:27) 5. Generator X (Bitt Decomposition) (8:10).
Audun Kleive: Generator X by Jon Opstad, published on September 25, 2004. Generator X is an excellent album and could rank as one of the key statements in Norwegian nu jazz. It's very interesting in its range of influences and how it combines these to create such a cohesive whole. The most arresting track is "Obelisk," which apart from its very modern rhythmic elements could almost have been a lost track from Miles Davis's Get Up With It sessions.
Listen to Audun Kleive Radio featuring songs from Generator X free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Generator X (established 1998 in Oslo) is a Norwegian Jazz band initiated by Audun Kleive. Most of the tracks for their first album were conceived live, during the band’s first sessions together, retaining the spontaneity of the genre. Framework is a metal/electronica composition, energetic and alarmingly intense.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Kleive*, Wallumrød*, Bang*, Storløkken*
Composed By [The Last 5 Minutes] – Henriksen*, Kleive*, Wallumrød*, Bang*, Storløkken*
- Manufactured By – Van de Steeg
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jazzland Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Norway
- Pressed By – Unidisc
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Audiopol Studio
- Mixed At – Orange Music
- Mixed At – Audiopol Studio
- Mastered At – Turtle Tone Studios
- Designed At – www.saintpaulus.com
- Composed By – Audun Kleive (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Design – Nicolai Schaanning Larsen, Ole Christian Sletten
- Drums, Keyboards, Vocals, Programmed By [Additional Programming], Loops – Audun Kleive
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Audun Kleive, David Landsverk, Espen G. Gundersen*
- Keyboards – Christian Wallumrød, Ståle Storløkken
- Mastered By – Michael Fossenkemper
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Alex Theoret
- Mixed By – Audun Kleive (tracks: 3), Robert Musso (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – James Dellatacoma (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5)
- Producer [Produced By] – Audun Kleive
- Sampler [Sampling, Livesampling], Loops – Jan Bang
- Trumpet [Treats Or Trumpet] – Arve Henriksen (tracks: 1, 4, 5)
NotesChristian Wallumrød appears courtesy of ECM Records
(P) 2004 Jazzland Recordings. (C) 2004 Universal music, Norway.
Recorded in Audiopol, Skein, Norway, December -01 and August -02.
Tracks 1, 2, 4, 5 mixed in Orange studio, New Jersey, USA October -03.
Track 3 mixed in Audiopol, Skien November -02.
Mastered [at] Turtletone Studios, NY, USA.
Supported by Fond for Lyd og Bilde.
Photo courtesy of Soho/EIT 171 Consortium.
Design at www.saintpaulus.com
All tracks Copyright Control
Made in the EU
Digipak® Manufactured by Van de Steeg, Holland, under license from AGI, USA
Total running time 46:58
Packaged in 4-panel, clear plastic digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0602498660355
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP51
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6E01
- Matrix / Runout: UNIDISC TEL +47 222 96 000 56976
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 00699