Willie P. Bennett - Tryin' To Start Out Clean download mp3 album
Goodbye, So Long, Hello" – Canadian Country Music Association 1990 Song of the Year. Includes "Tryin' To Start Out Clean", "Come on Train", "It's Not The Love You Give Me", recorded live in Kingston, Ontario. With The Dixie Flyers. Willie was a full time member of this bluegrass band, playing on harmonica what would generally be considered the fiddle part.
Tryin' To Start Out Clean. 12. Drifttin' Snow reprise - Sault Creek II. p3. 1977 Hobo's Taunt (Remaster 2000) (L). Scans. 06. Tryin' To Start Out Clean. 08. Don't Have Much To Sa. 09. Patience of A Working Ma. 1993 Take My Own Advice (L).
Tryin' To Start Out Clean. Willie P. Bennett Şarkıları. Bunları da Dinlemek İsteyebilirsiniz. White Line Willie P. Bennett. Lace and Pretty Flowers Willie P. If You Have to Choose Willie P. One Vessel Willie P. Stardust Willie P. For the Sake of a Dollar Willie P. Willie's Diamond Joe Willie P. Here's To Life Joe Williams. You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive Darrell Scott. Bennett - Popüler Şarkıları.
You can also listen to all albums and songs of Willie P. Bennett on our site. Bennett - Top Songs. Driftin' Snow Reprise/Sault Creek Willie P.
Tryin' to Start Out Clean, a refreshing song collection, came out in 1975. Around the same time, Willie P. Bennett joined the bluegrass band the Dixie Flyers, based in London, Ontario, as a harmonica player. Besides these band obligations, Bennett still pursued his solo ambitions and released Hobo's Taunt in 1977, which was engineered by Daniel Lanois, who would later become one of the most renowned producers in the history of rock music. The beautiful work Heartstrings (1998) proved that Willie P. Bennett was still in peak form and won him the 1999 Juno, the Canadian music industry's Grammy. The album produced shining paint strokes on his musical imagery such as Restless Wind, a collaboration with Byelorussian cymbalon player Vladimir Gorodkine which featured guest performances by Bruce Cockburn and Stephen Fearing.
Topics about Willie P. Bennett albums in general should be placed in relevant topic categories. This category contains albums by Willie P. Pages in category "Willie P. Bennett albums". The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more). The Lucky Ones (Willie P. Bennett album). T. Take My Own Advice. php?title Category:Willie P. Bennett albums&oldid 544014581".
Album · 1988 · 10 Songs. 6.
|4||Don't Blame Your Blues On Me||2:02|
|5||Me And Holly||3:32|
|6||In A Prayer||2:38|
|8||Music In Your Eyes||5:32|
|9||Willie's Diamond Joe||3:38|
|10||Down To The Water||4:57|
|11||Tryin' To Start Out Clean||2:56|
|12||Driftin' Snow Repise / Sault Creek||1:50|
- Published By – Teoc Music
- Published By – Tessa Publishing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bnatural Music
- Copyright (c) – Bnatural Music
- Manufactured By – Air Mail Recordings
- Distributed By – Air Mail Recordings
- Licensed From – Willie P. Bennett Publishing
- Remastered At – CM Punch
- Artwork [Coordinator], Other [Reissue Staff] – Masashi Yamashita
- Artwork [Cover Design] – Ted Smith
- Backing Vocals – Chris Whiteley, Ken Whiteley, Snarlin' Dave Quinn, Willie P. Bennett
- Banjo – Dennis LePage*, Ken Whiteley (tracks: 12 (Reprise))
- Bass – Dennis Pendrith
- Drums, Percussion – Bill Usher
- Engineer – Phil Sheridan
- Fiddle – Zeke Mazurek
- Guitar – Willie P. Bennett
- Harmonica, Trumpet – Chris Whiteley
- Lead Guitar – Ken Whiteley (tracks: 3)
- Mandolin – Dave Essig*
- Mastered By – Bill Cuddihy
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Ron Dann
- Photography By – Paul Trotter
- Piano, Organ – Ken Whiteley
- Producer – Dave Essig*
- Remastered By [Mastering Engineer], Other [Reissue Staff] – Yoshiro Kuzumaki
- Rhythm Guitar – David Essig (tracks: 8)
- Words By, Music By – Willie P. Bennett
Notes24 bit master of a vinyl copy. With OBI & insert
Published by Teoc Music, BMIC; except 'White Line' which is published by Tessa Publishing, BMIC.
Recorded and mixed at Thunder Sound, Toronto, January-February 1975.
Mastered at RCA Toronto.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 571136 370290
|WS-004||Willie P. Bennett||Tryin' To Start Out Clean (LP, Album)||Woodshed Records||WS-004||Canada||1975|
|AIRAC-1038||Willie P. Bennett||Tryin' To Start Out Clean (CD, Album, Promo, RE, RM, min)||Air Mail Archive||AIRAC-1038||Japan||2004|
|BN0275||Willie P. Bennett||Tryin' To Start Out Clean (CD, Album, RM)||Bnatural Music||BN0275||Canada||2001|