Carl Bamberger, Chorus Of The . R, Hamberg, Symphony Orchestra Of The . R, Hamberg, Людвиг ван Бетховен - Fifelio, Op. 72: Act II, No. 14-16 (Finale) 21:40. Heinz Wallberg, The Vienna State Opera Orchestra, Людвиг ван Бетховен - Egmont, Incidential Music, Op. 84: Entr'acte II 05:48. 84: Melodrama, Victory Symphony 07:10. 84: Overture 08:47
Ludwig van Beethoven was a German composer and pianist. A crucial figure in the transition between the Classical and Romantic eras in Western art music, he remains one of the most famous and influential of all composers. Beethoven composed in several musical genres and for a variety of instrument combinations. All the best classical music ever on Halidon Music Youtube Channel: The Best Classical Music Playlist Mix, The Best Classical Music For Studying, Classical Music For Reading, Classical Music For Concentration, Classical Music for Sleeping and Relaxation, Instrumental Music, Background Music, Opera Music, Piano, Violin & Orchestral Masterpieces by the greatest composers of all time. The very best of Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, Schubert, Handel, Liszt, Haydn, Strauss, Verdi, Brahms, Wagner, Mahler, Rossini, Ravel, Grieg, Ravel, Dvorá. .
Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven (tracks: (All)). Conductor – Bernhard Klee (tracks: Side F,G), Herbert von Karajan (tracks: Sides I, J), Karl Böhm (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1). Narrator – Erich Schellow (tracks: Sides I, J). Orchestra – Berliner Philharmoniker (tracks: Berlin Philharmonc Orchestra), Berlin Philharmonc Orchestra (tracks: Sides I, J), Dresden State Orchestra (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1).
Seid umschlungen, Millionen (after Beethoven) (for the film Copying Beethoven), for choir & orchestra. London Symphony Orchestra, Benjamin Wallfisch. 3. Sonata for cello & piano No. 1 in F major, Op. 5/1~3.
The themes sigh, dance, laugh and bicker like colourful characters on the stage. Some performances miss the point, others simply take it for granted, but this one by the Scottish Chamber Orchestra Wind Soloists is a showstopper, where the very stuff of theatre its tensions and releases, its compelling narrative vitality and emotional nuances is played out in scintillating musical terms. Take the wit and bounce of the bassoons, the languid teasing of the clarinets, or the poignant knowingness of the horns.
New releases: Irnberger and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra play Beethoven and Rachmaninov with Martin Jones. New releases: Beethoven with the Royal Northern Sinfonia & Lars Vogt and 'Strauss in St Petersburg'. New releases: Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra plays Brahms and Beethoven with the London Philharmonic Orchestra.
ii) Beethoven’s influence on music and musical thought. iii) Political reception.
Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac and Windows. 7 Songs, 1 Hour 11 Minutes. The Beethoven Collection Various Artists. Listen on Apple Music.
|A1||Overture/Act I, Nos. 1-4|
|B1||Act I, Nos. 5-9|
|C1||Act I, No. 10/ Act II, No. 11|
|D1||Act II, Nos. 12-15|
|E1||Act II, No. 16|
|The Ruins Of Athens, Op. 113|
|F3||Duet (A Greek, A Greek Woman)|
|F4||Chorus Of Dervishes|
|F5||Marcia Alla Turca|
|F6||March And Chorus|
|The Ruins Of Athens, Op. 113|
|G1||Aria And Chorus|
|The Creatures Of Prometheus, Op. 43|
|H1||An Die Ferne Geliebte (To The Distant Beloved)|
|Music To Goethe's Tragedy "Egmont", Op.84|
|J4||Music, Designating The Death Of Clarchen|
- Printed By – Gebrüder Jänecke
- Copyright (c) – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Baritone Vocals – Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau (tracks: Side H), Franz Crass (tracks: Side F, G1,G2), Günter Leib* (tracks: C1), Klaus Hirte (tracks: Side F), Martti Talvela (tracks: E1)
- Bass Vocals – Franz Crass (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1), Theo Adam (tracks: B1,C1,D1,E1)
- Choir – Dresden State Opera Chorus* (tracks: B1,C1,E1), RIAS-Chamber Choir* (tracks: Side F, G1,G2), Leipzig Radio Choir* (tracks: B1,C1,E1)
- Chorus Master – Gerhart Wüstner (tracks: B1,C1,E1), Horst Neumann (tracks: B1,C1,E1)
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven (tracks: (All))
- Conductor – Bernhard Klee (tracks: Side F,G), Herbert von Karajan (tracks: Sides I, J), Karl Böhm (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1)
- Narrator – Erich Schellow (tracks: Sides I, J)
- Orchestra – Berliner Philharmoniker (tracks: Berlin Philharmonc Orchestra), Berlin Philharmonc Orchestra* (tracks: Sides I, J), Dresden State Orchestra* (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1)
- Piano – Jörg Demus (tracks: Side H)
- Soprano Vocals – Arleen Auger (tracks: Side F), Edith Mathis (tracks: A1,B1,C1,E1), Gundula Janowitz (tracks: Sides I, J), Gwyneth Jones (tracks: A1,B1,C1,D1,E1)
- Tenor Vocals – Eberhard Büchner (tracks: C1), James King* (tracks: C1,D1,E1), Peter Schreier (tracks: A1,C1,D1,E1)
NotesIssued as a box-set. Includes 28 page Libretto.
Cover Deutsche Grammophon with Gesellschaft
Labels only have Deutsche Grammophon.
Stereo in red print.
Center-labels: Straight borders
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (LP catalog side's (A/H)): 2563 051
- Other (LP catalog side's (B/G)): 2563 052
- Other (LP catalog side's (C/F)): 2563 053
- Other (LP catalog side's (D/E)): 2563 054
- Other (LP catalog side's (H/I)): 2563 055
|STL-45||Beethoven*||Music For The Stage (5xLP + Box)||Deutsche Grammophon||STL-45||US||1971|