Trouble - Manic Frustration download mp3 album
Trouble is the self-titled fourth studio album by the American doom metal band Trouble, released in 1990. It was the band's first release on Def American. All songs by Eric Wagner, Bruce Franklin and Rick Wartell. At the End of My Daze" – 3:13. Psychotic Reaction" – 3:15. A Sinner's Fame" – 4:18. The Misery Shows (Act II)" – 7:21. Black Shapes of Doom" – 3:47. Heaven on My Mind" – 4:09.
Stoner Doom Trouble (USA-1). Band's List Stoner Doom Trouble (USA-1) Manic Frustration. Band Name Trouble (USA-1). 8. Manic Frustration. 9. Hello Strawberry Skies.
Complete your Trouble collection Great songwriting,sublime guitars,great bass,classy production,divine vocals. Reply See 1 reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
Album Manic Frustration. Manic Frustration Lyrics. Child's first trip away from home Instant communication shown - no one knows Ringing in my ear must be the phone Pick my brain down to the bone - no one home. Chorus) Body touches are so cold Someone saved her sweet soul Tell me which way the river flows Will you still love me when I'm old.
In 1992 Manic Frustration was released, delving into Beatlesque psychedelia and featuring some of Trouble's most aggressive, energetic performances ever. But after the album failed to connect with a wider audience, the band was ultimately dropped by their record company, which was experiencing financial problems. In a September 2008 interview with Rock N Roll Experience, guitarist Rick Wartell mentioned that Trouble has written "eight or nine songs" for their next album, and would begin recording it after touring. When asked which direction is the new music going in, Wartell replied, "I know people have said this a million times and I know you've heard this a.
Trouble Format: Audio Cassette. Trouble rocks and Manic Frustration is up with any bands best. I love Trouble, and this is not a bad album at all, similar to the s/t on Def Am, but not quite as good; more "trippy" anyway. One person found this helpful.
No one has said anything yet. In Library (1). Contributions By.
|1||Come Touch The Sky||2:54|
|9||Hello Strawberry Skies||3:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Def American Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Def American Recordings, Inc.
- Published By – Def U.S.A., Inc.
- Published By – Psychotic Productions
- Published By – Peer International Corp.
- Published By – Donovan (Music) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Recorded At – Studio II
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Art Direction – Kim Champagne
- Bass – Ron Holzner
- Concept By [Cover] – Trouble
- Cover, Illustration – Jean-Francois Podevin
- Drums – Barry Stern
- Engineer – Brendan O'Brien, Chris Kupper
- Guitar – Bruce Franklin, Rick Wartell
- Keyboards – Rick Seratte
- Management – Dave Kaplan, Dave Kaplan Management*, Lorraine Sanchez
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Dave Sardy
- Music Consultant [Vocal Guidance And Inspiration] – Gary Hoey, Ron Anderson
- Photography By – Chris Cuffaro, Neil Zlowzower*
- Producer – Rick Rubin, Trouble
- Typography [Lettering] – The Pizz
- Vocals – Eric Wagner
- Written-By – Franklin*, Donovan Leitch* (tracks: 11), Wagner*, Rick Wartell (tracks: Wartell), Trouble (tracks: 8, 10)
Replica from US Def American release (Category 9 26837-2).
Includes 6-pages full-colour inlay.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992683722
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7599-26837-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: 1 26837-2 SRC#01 MFG BY WEA MANUFACTURING
- SPARS Code: AAD
|512 556-2||Trouble||Manic Frustration (CD, Album)||Def American Recordings||512 556-2||Europe||1992|
|512 556-4||Trouble||Manic Frustration (Cass, Album)||Def American Recordings||512 556-4||Europe||1992|
|PHCR-49||Trouble||Manic Frustration (CD, Album, Promo)||Def American Recordings||PHCR-49||Japan||1992|
|PHCR-49||Trouble = トラブル*||Trouble = トラブル* - Manic Frustration = マニック・フラストレイション (CD, Album)||Def American Recordings||PHCR-49||Japan||1992|
|4-26837, 9 26837-4||Trouble||Manic Frustration (Cass, Album)||Def American Recordings, Def American Recordings||4-26837, 9 26837-4||US||1992|