"Zo ontstond Brussel" (in Dutch). Archived from the original on 20 November 2007. The linguistic situation in Belgium (and in particular various estimations of the population speaking French and Dutch in Brussels) is discussed in detail. Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 March 2009.
The album was produced by the then 22-year-old Maarten Devoldere and Jinte Deprez and was mixed in Norway by Ynge Leidulv Saetre. Applause was widely welcomed by both the press and the public, thus ending up in the top of many lists such as the best Belgian final album of 2010 (among others Focus Knack, De Morgen, OOR magazine) and on 7 January 2011, Balthazar received a Music Industry Award for "Best Album 2010" on MIA's 2010 list. In the autumn various club performances in Belgium and the Netherlands were sold out.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
The Narcotic Daffodils - Cellex (CD, Album). It's Oh!, Music Brussels. The Loved Drones My Suitor (as S. Rigot) Various - Was Het Nu 70 Of 80? Vol 7 (2xCD, Comp). 버전 판매. PIASB 008 CD, 94. 008.
Is Brussel the best album by Wim De Craene? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Listen to Brussel on YouTube. No tracks have been rated on this album yet.
Feeling Right Down Home. blue highlight denotes track pick.
|A3||'n Brok Barok||2:10|
|A6||Na De Bom||3:35|
|A8||De Zeven Poorten||0:52|
|B3||Zenne En Belle Epoque||4:41|
|B6||Rond De Kiosk||0:55|
|B7||Palmerston I Presume||2:52|
|B8||Charlie Et Paul||3:26|
- Acoustic Guitar, Trombone, Electric Bass – Frakke Arn
- Double Bass – Koen Leeman
- Electric Guitar – Erik Melaers*
- Flute, Musette, Piccolo Flute – Jean-Pierre Van Hees
- Keyboards, Arranged By – Tars Lootens (tracks: B9)
- Oboe, Acoustic Guitar – Dirk Van Esbroeck
- Percussion – Firmin Timmermans
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer – Jan Hautekiet
- Recorded By – Dan Lacksman (tracks: B10), Michaël Nijs (tracks: A5, A7 to A9, B1 to B7), Pascal Huwart (tracks: B10), Paul Poelmans (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A10, B8), Paul Rispens (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A10, B8)
- Sleeve, Design – Chris Heyman
- Trumpet – Roger Deronge
- Written-By – Dirk Van Esbroeck (tracks: A5, B2 to B4), Frakke Arn (tracks: A7 to A9, B1, B3, B5 to B7), Jan Hautekiet (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A10, B8), Johan Verminnen (tracks: B9)
NotesSoundtrack from "Brussel", a documentary film by Mark Sebille, Niloc Produkties p.v.b.a., Belgium, 1985.
Studio Syntrax, Mechelen (A1 to A4, A6, A10, B8)
Studio C pvba, Leuven (A5, A7 to A9, B1 to B7)
Studio Synsound pvba, Brussel (B10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SABAM-T.M.