Sol Invictus (Latin for Unconquered Sun) is the seventh studio album by American rock band Faith No More, released on May 19, 2015. It is Faith No More's first studio album since 1997's Album of the Year, marking the longest gap between two studio albums in their career, and their first release on Reclamation Records. Sol Invictus is also the band's first album since 1992's Angel Dust to feature the same lineup as its predecessor.
Авторы текста и музыки. SME (от лица компании "AudioSonic Music"); PEDL, LatinAutor, UMPG Publishing, UBEM, LatinAutor - UMPG, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, BMG Rights Management, ARESA, Warner Chappell, CMRRA, UMPI" и другие авторские общества (16). Авторы текста и музыки. Harlan Howard, Hank Cochran. TuneCore, UMG (от лица компании "IMI Ltd"); LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music In. SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, LatinAutor - SonyATV, Audiam (Publishing), Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (13).
A greatest hits album, sometimes called a "best of" album or a catalog album, is a compilation of songs by a particular artist or band. Most often the track list contains previously released recordings with a high degree of notability. However, to increase the appeal, especially to people who already own the original release, it is common to include remixes or alternate takes of popular songs; sometimes even new material (previously unreleased) will function as bonus tracks.
Title: The Christmas Hits Album Item Condition: used item in a good condition. Sourced directly from the manufacturer or distributor of the original release. 0 Multiple Areas Titles can be either NTSC (generally if they originate from the US) or PAL format(EU). See details and exclusions - The Christmas Hits Album. See all 3 pre-owned listings. All listings for this product. item 1 The Christmas Hits Album. Pre-ownedThe Christmas Hits Album. item 2 Various Artists - The Christmas Hits Album - Various Artists CD JFVG The Cheap -Pre-ownedVarious Artists - The Christmas Hits.
Fleetwood Mac. RHI/WMA.
Only 11 left in stock (more on the way). Customers who bought this item also bought. I love listening to this album and the remembering very fond memories of my youth. 5 people found this helpful.
|A1||–Freda Payne||Band Of Gold||2:53|
|A2||–Chairmen Of The Board||Give Me Just A Little More Time||2:38|
|A3||–The 8th Day||She's Not Just Another Woman||3:13|
|A4||–The Glass House*||Crumbs Off The Table||2:46|
|A5||–Freda Payne||Bring The Boys Home||3:27|
|B1||–Chairmen Of The Board||Everything's Tuesday||3:34|
|B2||–The 8th Day||You've Got To Crawl (Before You Walk)||2:55|
|B3||–Chairmen Of The Board||Patches||3:22|
|B4||–Ruth Copeland||The Music Box||3:42|
|B5||–Barrino Brothers*||I Had It All||4:10|
|B6||–Chairmen Of The Board||Pay To The Piper||3:06|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records (Canada) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Capitol Records (Canada) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Invictus Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gold Forever Music, Inc.
- Arranged By – H.B. Barnum, McKinley Jackson, Tony Camillo
- Art Direction – John Hoernle
- Executive-Producer – Ronald Dunbar*
- Producer – General Johnson, Greg Perry, William Weatherspoon
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Barney Perkins, Ed Redd, Lawrence T. Horn*
- Written-By – A. Bond* (tracks: A5, B2, B6), C. Wilson* (tracks: A3), D. Dumas* (tracks: B1), E. Wayne* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B4), G. Johnson* (tracks: A5, B2, B3, B6), G. Perry* (tracks: A5, B2, B6), Holland-Dozier* (tracks: B5), R. Dunbar* (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B4, B6), R. Copeland* (tracks: B4), S. Payne* (tracks: A4)
NotesLabel carries no indication for sides 1 or 2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): ST1-9807
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): ST2-9807
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched): ST 9807A-8
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etched): ST 9807B-8
- Rights Society: BMI
|ST-9807||Various||Invictus' Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Los)||Invictus||ST-9807||US||1972|
|ST-9807||Various||Invictus' Greatest Hits (LP, Comp, Jac)||Invictus||ST-9807||US||1972|
|5C 048-93673||Various||Holland, Dozier & Holland Present: Invictus' Greatest Hits (LP, Album, Comp)||Invictus||5C 048-93673||Netherlands||1972|