Latin Tropical - 25 Essentials (2009). Discography: Santana. The Many Faces Of Santana: A Journey Through The Inner World Of Santana (CD2) (2017). The Many Faces Of Santana: A Journey Through The Inner World Of Santana (CD1) (2017). Evil Ways (CD3) (2018).
Latin Tropical - 25 Essentials (2009). The Creator Has A Master Plan (Live) (2019). Santana Live In San Francisco (Live) (2019). Every Step Of The Way (Live) (2019).
Santana signed with Columbia and released their self-titled debut album Santana. This album reached fourth place on the Billboard 200 and earned two-times platinum status by the American national certification. Next, Santana released Abraxas, on September 1970, which topped the Billboard charts and earned five-times platinum. Santana released another twelve albums in the 1970s, each earning RIAA certifications, and their success continued in the 1980s. Over a career spanning 40 years, Santana exemplified Latin rock, while diversifying into other genres. Santana had sold over 100 million records as of 2010, along with ten Grammy Awards and three Latin Grammy Awards. Four albums reached number one in the Billboard charts (Abraxas, Santana III, Supernatural, Shaman) along with two number one singles ("Smooth", "Maria Maria").
Santana is the debut studio album by American Latin rock band Santana. It was released on August 30, 1969. Over half of the album's length is composed of instrumental music, recorded by what was originally a purely free-form jam band.
|A2||Fried Neckbones And Home Fries|
|B2||Let's Get Ourselves Together|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Magnum Music Group
- Copyright (c) – The Magnum Music Group
- Recorded At – Pacific Recording Studios
- Distributed By – MMG Distribution
- Licensed From – Musicrent
- Bass – David Brown
- Coordinator [Coordination] – Nigel Molden
- Drums – Michael Shrieve
- Engineer – Brent Dangerfield, Marty Cohn
- Guitar – Carlos Santana
- Keyboards, Vocals – Gregg Rolie
- Liner Notes – Michael Heatley
- Percussion – Chepito Areas*, Michael Carabello
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – David Redfern
- Producer – Brent Dangerfield, Carlos Santana, Paul Curcio
NotesRecorded at Pacific Recording Studios, San Mateo, Calif. in 1969.
℗ © MCMLXXXX The The Magnum Music Group
Made in the United Kingdom.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099882 317912
- Barcode (String): 5099882317912
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): THBL 079 A-I PR-P
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): THBL 079 B-I PR-P
|CDTB 079||Santana||Latin Tropical (CD, Album)||Thunderbolt||CDTB 079||UK||1990|
|V - 2005||Santana||Soul Sacrifice (Cass, Album)||Starling||V - 2005||Poland||1995|
|MM007||Santana||Latin Tropical (CD, Album, RE)||MagMid||MM007||UK||1998|