Joe Bonamassa - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York download mp3 album
Hot on the heels of their 2014 GRAMMY nomination, force-of-nature blues-rock vocalist Beth Hart and guitar hero Joe Bonamassa deliver-Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa - Live In Amsterdam. The very first live experience from one of music's most powerful female voices and one of the world's greatest guitar players
Joe Bonamassa - You Better Watch Yourself (04:11, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - Steal Your Heart Away (03:52, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - Mountain Time (12:31, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - I Know a Place (04:39, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - 72nd St. Subway Blues (01:06, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - Dust Bowl (07:06, 320Kb/s). Joe Bonamassa - Bird On a Wire (05:46, 320Kb/s). Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Beacon Theatre - Live from New York (2012).
Special thanks to MSG Entertainment and The Beacon Theatre Very special thanks to Beth Hart, John Hiatt, Paul Rodgers. Made in France by MPO. Gatefold Cover, 180 gram Vinyl. Produced by Kevin Shirley for Caveman Productions, Inc. Published By: A1: Smokin' Joe Analog Music Co. (BMI) A2: Smokin' Joe Analog Music Co. (ASCAP); Caveman Entertainment & Music Co. (BMI) A3: BMG Chrysalis A4, A6, C4: Smokin' Joe Analog Music Co. (ASCAP) A5: EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (PRS, BMI) B1: Smokin' Joe Analog Music Co. (ASCAP); Little L Music (ASCAP).
When Bonamassa played the Beacon Theatre in New York City in November 2011, the marquee declared it "the guitar event of the year," and something that important would certainly merit another live album, wouldn't it? Beacon Theatre: Live from New York is a hefty two-disc set that features plenty of Bonamassa's trademark guitar work, at once precise and bombastic and firmly rooted in the traditions of British blues, and for this show he had Paul Rodgers on hand to lend appropriately swaggering lead vocals to a pair of Free covers, "Fire and Water" and "Walk in.
Joe Bonamassa & John Hiatt. 4. Blue & Evil (Live). 5. Walk in My Shadows (Live). Joe Bonamassa & Paul Rodgers. 6. Fire and Water (Live). 7. Mountain Time (Live).
Internationally renowned guitar superstar Joe Bonamassa's Beacon Theatre - Live From New York, showcases the stunning sold-out two-night performance at New York City's legendary Beacon Theatre. Special guests include vocal powerhouse Beth Hart, legendary singer-songwriter John Hiatt, and classic rock star Paul Rodgers. The 2CD set is the complementary audio package to the Beacon DVD, which was previously released and debuted at on the Top DVD Music Videos chart
72nd St. Subway Blues (Live), 01:05. Down Around My Place (Live), 05:51. Slow Train (Live), 06:35. Cradle Rock (Live), 04:22. I Know a Place (Live), 04:38.
Live at the Greek Theatre is the fourteenth live album by American blues rock musician Joe Bonamassa. The album was recorded on August 29, 2015 at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles and released by J&R Adventures on Blue-ray, DVD and CD on September 23, 2016. This album is a tribute to the "three Kings" : Freddie King (songs 1 to 6 of CD 1 and 8 of CD 2), Albert King (songs 7 to 11 of CD 1 and 1 and 9 of CD 2) and especially BB King (Songs 1 to 7 and 10 and 11 of CD 2), who was a mentor for young Bonamassa.
Only 12 left in stock (more on the way). Only 20 left in stock (more on the way). On November 4-5, 2011, Joe Bonamassa and his current touring band, plus some special guests, played two shows at the legendary Beacon Theatre on Broadway and 74th Street in Manhattan, New York City. This two-disc DVD set is a chronicle of those performances, similar to Bonamassa's popular Live From the Royal Albert Hall set issued in 2009.
|1-1||72nd St. Subway Blues (Intro)|
|1-4||When The Fire Hits The Sea|
|1-8||I'll Take Care Of You|
|1-10||You Better Watch Yourself|
|1-11||Steal Your Heart Away|
|2-1||Bird On A Wire|
|2-2||Down Around My Place|
|2-3||I Know A Place|
|2-4||Blue And Evil|
|2-5||Walk In My Shadow|
|2-6||Fire And Water|
|2-8||Young Man Blues|
|2-9||If Heartaches Were Nickles [Bonus Track]|
- Licensed To – J&R Adventures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J&R Adventures
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mascot Music Production And Publishing BV
- Copyright (c) – J&R Adventures
- Copyright (c) – Mascot Music Production And Publishing BV
- Bass – Carmine Rojas
- Guitar, Vocals – Joe Bonamassa
- Keyboards – Rick Melick
- Percussion – Tal Bergman
- Producer – Kevin Shirley
- Vocals – Beth Hart (tracks: 8, 9), Paul Rodgers (tracks: 16, 17)
- Vocals, Guitar [Acoustic] – John Hiatt (tracks: 13, 14)
NotesJewel case with 16-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8712725739128
- Label Code: LC 03090
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1 Variant 1, 3, 4): CA PRD73912CD1 @@ 8/21/2012 2:05:28 AM 0000856385
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1 Variant 2): CA PRD73912CD1 @ 06/07/13 07:13:33 AM
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1, 3, 4): IFPI LY88
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 Variant 2): IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1): IFPI 1284
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 2): IFPI 1258
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 3): IFPI 1237
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 4): IFPI 1283
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2 Variant 1, 3, 4): CA PRD73912CD2 @@ 8/21/2012 1:41:37 AM 0000856386
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2 Variant 2): CA PRD73912CD2 @ 08/19/14 09:40:49 PM
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1, 3, 4): IFPI LY88
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2 Variant 2): IFPI L039
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1): IFPI 1284
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 2): IFPI 1262
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 3): IFPI 1288
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 4): IFPI 127E
|JRA58235||Joe Bonamassa||Beacon Theatre - Live From New York (3xLP, Album, 180)||J&R Adventures||JRA58235||US||2016|
|PRAR 935487||Joe Bonamassa||Beacon Theatre - Live From New York (2xCD, Album)||J&R Adventures||PRAR 935487||US||2012|
|PRDVD 7367 7||Joe Bonamassa||Beacon Theatre - Live From New York (2xDVD, Unofficial, Multichannel)||Provogue||PRDVD 7367 7||Russia||2012|
|PRD 7391 1, none||Joe Bonamassa||Beacon Theatre - Live From New York (2xLP, Album)||Provogue, Mascot Label Group, J&R Adventures||PRD 7391 1, none||Europe||2012|