Album · 2009 · 10 Songs. Metropolitain Kyle Eastwood. Listen on Apple Music.
Kyle Eastwood – Metropolitain. Label: Candid – CCD 79856. Country: UK. Released: 2009. Backing Vocals – Camille. Mixed By – Dennis MoodyOrgan – Eric LegniniWritten-By – Till Bronner.
Kyle Eastwood decided at a very young age that the legacy attached to his name was more gift than burden. In addition to the famous name, Kyle inherited the unconditional love of jazz music that runs in the family. Yes, Kyle is Clint Eastwood’s son. Naturally attracted to the bass, he became a session musician before starting his own quartet at the end of the nineties. Almost two decades and quite a few great albums later (including some movie soundtracks), the man now lives in Paris. The alchemy between Eastwood and McCormack is no surprise, as their relationship goes back to 2009 and the Metropolitan album. Kyle Eastwood’s virtuosity is made all the more vivid by surrounding himself with equally adept players. Andrew McCormack on stage at Sunset/Sunside in Paris.
Recorded in Paris, Kyle Eastwood's Metropolitain achieves an original jazz sound that combines the tradition of his father, Clint's record collection with a new generation of influences. He hasn't fallen prey to any gimmicks of style and is carving out his own musical voice with elements that combine to appeal to a broad audience. Anyone who has seen a movie recently will realize that modern jazz remains a big partner in bringing emotions to life. Eastwood and writing partner Michael Stevens have contributed to the scores for several of Clint Eastwood's recent films; among.
CD - Mack Avenue, Rendezvous Entertainment
Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Kyle Eastwood's fourth release Metropolitain, was recorded in Paris and collaboratively formed with some of the artists he admires most on the current scene: drummer Manu Katché, trumpeter Till Brönner, French star vocalist Camille and pianist Eric Legnini. Produced by Erin Davis (son of Miles) and Kyle's long term writing partner Michael Stevens, Metropolitan is set to capture the attention of the jazz world with its forward thinking style, as well as line-up which represents the creme of todays jazz musicians.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Camille
Mixed By – Dennis MoodyOrgan [Hammond] – Eric LegniniWritten-By – Till Bronner*
Organ [Hammond] – Eric Legnini
|6||Samba De Paris||7:22|
|7||Song For You||3:23|
Drums – Martyn KaineTrumpet – Graham Flowers
Trumpet [Mute] – Till Bronner*Trumpet [Open] – Graham Flowers
|10||Live For Life
Backing Vocals – Milo Lee, Valerie DelgadoClavinet – Eric LegniniDrums – Bruno DuvalGuitar – Michael StevensTrumpet – Graham FlowersVocals – Toyin
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Manufactured By – Kdg – 675.135
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Candid Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Candid Productions Ltd.
- Artwork By – Paul Chemetoff
- Co-producer – Erin Davis
- Drums – Franck Agulhon (tracks: 2, 4, 5), Manu Katché (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9)
- Electric Bass, Bass [Acoustic] – Kyle Eastwood
- Executive Producer – Alan Bates
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By – Christophe Marais (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Crofton Orr (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Alexis Berthelot (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Cecile Coutelier* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Photography – Arthur Delloy
- Piano [Electric], Piano – Eric Legnini (tracks: 1, 5 to 7)
- Piano, Piano [Electric] – Andrew McCormack (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 8, 10)
- Producer – Michael Stevens
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Graeme Blevins (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 10)
- Trumpet – Till Bronner* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 10)
NotesRecorded at Studio Ferver, Paris, France.
3 panel digipack.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 708857985623
- Label Code: LC 0585
- Matrix / Runout: ['manufactured by kdg' logo] 675.135 CCD 79856 #2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L173
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3066
|CCD 79856||Kyle Eastwood||Metropolitain (CD, Album, Promo)||Candid||CCD 79856||UK||2009|
|REN5141||Kyle Eastwood||Metropolitain (CD, Album)||Rendez Vous Music , Mack Avenue||REN5141||US||2009|