Fujito Takahashi - 髭づら女神の狂想曲 = Rhapsody Of Goddness With A Hairy Face download mp3 album
Music By, Arranged By, Vocals, Chorus, Acoustic Guitar, Producer – Fujito Takahashi. Photography By – Baku Kobayashi. Promotion – Junichi Mitani, Shingo Ninomiya, Yasuharu Hara. Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshimi Nanseki. Saxophone – Takeshi Abe. Supervised By – Eiichi Yamakawa, Keiji Sugimoto. Trombone – Bone Suketani.
Author: Fujito Takahashi. Album: 髭づら女神の狂想曲 Rhapsody Of Goddness With A Hairy Face. Format: flac, wma, mp3 archive. Label: Body – COCA-11643 Type: CD Country: Japan Date of released: 1994 Category: Rock Style: Rock & Roll. Fujito Takahashi - 髭づら女神の狂想曲 Rhapsody Of Goddness With A Hairy Face MP3 version. 2632 downloads at 28 mb/s. Fujito Takahashi - 髭づら女神の狂想曲 Rhapsody Of Goddness With A Hairy Face FLAC version. 2914 downloads at 32 mb/s. 1. パブロフの犬 -Lady Sister Dazzy-.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Music: ZOMiG Vocal: 星尘 Lyrics: 木紫沽凉 Illustration: moyu Free download: zomig. Japan vocaloid stardust.
Singer: Devils Album's name: Fuck Off Die Label: Baidis – 30CH-399 Type: CD, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 1989 Category: Rock Style: Rock & Roll. Devils - Fuck Off Die MP3 version. Fujito Takahashi - 髭づら女神の狂想曲 Rhapsody Of Goddness With A Hairy Face. Kyoko - Missing Half. The Street Sliders - Angels.
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody. Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (Japanese: デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲 Hepburn: Desu Māchi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyōsōkyoku) is a Japanese light novel series written by Hiro Ainana. The first volume of the Light Novel was published in March 2014
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||パブロフの犬 -Lady Sister Dazzy-||3:42|
Music By – Norio ToshiroWords By – Fujito Takahashi
|5||Over The River||5:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Marketed By – Nippon Columbia Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Avaco Creative Studios
- Recorded At – Freedom Studio
- Recorded At – Aobadai Studio
- Recorded At – Nippon Columbia Studio
- Mixed At – Freedom Studio
- Arranged By, Bass – Norio Toshiro
- Arranged By, Drums, Percussion – Takamasa "Mad" Ouchi*
- Arranged By, Guitar – Hiroshi Okada
- Arranged By, Piano, Organ, Synthesizer, Producer [Sound] – Yoshitaka Mikuni
- Art Direction, Design – Mitsuko Tobimatsu, Yasushi Matsuo
- Booklet Editor – Yuki Kimino
- Chorus – Eiko Yamane, Mai Yamane
- Crew [Instrument Support] – Kazuya Takeda
- Directed By [A&R] – Makoto Kojima, Minoru Shoji
- Engineer [Tape Operated By] – Hitoshi Matsuda, Kenji Furukawa, Kiyoshi Kusaka, Takashi Sakane
- Executive-Producer – Takuo Morikawa
- Guitar – Kazuhide Shirota, Tohru Ichijoe*
- Management [Artist Desk] – Rie Kato
- Management [General] – Minoru Shoji
- Management [Office] – Show'z House
- Mastered By – Yuka Koizumi
- Music By, Arranged By, Vocals, Chorus, Acoustic Guitar, Producer – Fujito Takahashi
- Photography By – Baku Kobayashi
- Promotion [Artist] – Junichi Mitani, Shingo Ninomiya, Yasuharu Hara
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshimi Nanseki
- Saxophone – Takeshi Abe
- Supervised By – Eiichi Yamakawa, Keiji Sugimoto
- Trombone – Bone Suketani
- Trumpet – Yoichi "Yokan" Mizue*
- Viola – Yuka Matsunuma
- Words By – Masahiko Igarashi (tracks: 1 to 3, 5)
NotesRecorded at Avaco Creative Studio, Freedom Studio, Aobadai Studio & Nippon Columbia Studio
Mixed at Freedom Studio
Recording date: 1994.1.22 ～ 1994.2.24