Flyin' Mice earned the tag "psychedelic bluegrass" due to its incorporation of vintage bluegrass influences into its jam-rock performance style. This incarnation of the band gigged steadily up and down the East Coast until the band's breakup in 1996. In 1996, Shain and Simonsen started a new group called WAKE, with Kirsten O'Rourke Simonsen on vocals and Stu Cole on bass. In 1998, Shain and Simonsen began work on what would become Jon Shain's first solo album, Brand New Lifetime, which ranged from the alt-country of WAKE to a more stripped down re-discovery of Shain's acoustic blues background. Shain began to play shows solo and with his new group, The Jon Shain Trio - composed of FJ Ventre on bass, John Currie on dobro and guitar, and Bill Newton on harmonica.
A Brighter Summer Day is a 1991 Taiwanese drama film directed by Edward Yang and is considered by most to be a masterpiece of contemporary cinema. The English title is derived from the lyrics of Elvis Presley's "Are You Lonesome Tonight?".
You're viewing YouTube in Russian. You can change this preference below. Это видео недоступно. Автовоспроизведение Если функция включена, то следующий ролик начнет воспроизводиться автоматически.
A Brighter Summer Day Scott McRae. There's A Brighter Day Old Time Gospel Hour Quartet. one day of my life Live. brighter day live denice the menace musical attack original mix 061. reper sjava 155. reper syava musical madness teymur reper. back from africa feat. mitch stein armin van buuren ft mike koglin vs genix i am dancing gerra g. remix друзья bonus solid drop - original mix big fish пер сана яковлев mp3crazy. b fly the instincts the process feat. apany b fly sophisticated look, pt. 7 a love with no past i talk to the wind 2 hundred dash feat
Brighter Days is the debut studio album by English DJ and record producer Sigala. It was released through Ministry of Sound and Columbia Records on 28 September 2018. It includes his six UK top 10 singles, including the number-one hit "Easy Love". Easy Love" was released as the album's lead single on 4 September 2015. The song reached number one in the United Kingdom and three in Ireland.
Album: Brighter Day. 0. 1. Fly Away With Me. embed
Brighter Day" charted as a single on the Oricon Singles Chart and peaked at number eight. Present for thirteen weeks in the chart, "Brighter Day" became Amuro's lowest charting single since her 2004 single "Alarm" which peaked at eleven. The single sold over 53,000 units in Japan. The title track was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) for exceeding 250,000 digital sales.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Paul HollandsWritten-By – J. Shain*, M. Simonsen*
Written-By – J. Shain*
Mandolin – Tony WilliamsonWritten-By – B. Saffer*
|4||Glass Bottomed Saturdays
Backing Vocals – Barbara NesbittPedal Steel Guitar – Robert ShanksWritten-By – J. Shain*, P. Obregon*
|5||Now She Calls Me Joe
Backing Vocals – Bluegrass BorderlineMandolin – Tony WilliamsonWritten-By – M. Simonsen*
|6||Turn Upside Down
Percussion – Paul HollandsWritten-By – B. Saffer*
Mandola – Don Wright Written-By – J. Shain*
|8||I'm On My Way
Accordion – Greg Bell Written-By – B. Saffer*
|9||House By The Sea
Percussion – Paul HollandsWritten By – P. Obregon*Written-By – J. Shain*
|10||Blues For Bendy
Fiddle – Andy CahanWritten-By – B. Saffer*
Percussion – Paul HollandsWritten-By – J. Shain*
|12||Visions Of Spring
Backing Vocals – Barbara NesbittPercussion – Paul HollandsWritten-By – B. Saffer*
Written-By – J. Shain*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dr. Lime Records
- Copyright (c) – Dr. Lime Records
- Made By – Disque Americ
- Published By – Pandean Music
- Published By – Freakus Music
- Published By – Jambee Music
- Recorded At – Garden Studios, Pittsboro, NC
- Mixed At – Garden Studios, Pittsboro, NC
- Mastered At – Disc Mastering
- Bass, Artwork [Photo Collage] – Aaron Oliva
- Design, Layout – Charles Jones , Lawrence Jones
- Executive-Producer – Rob Turner
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – Michael Terrile
- Photography By [Booklet Photography] – Nancy Crute
- Photography By [Copy Shots] – Seth Tice-Lewis
- Producer – Flyin' Mice
- Producer [Acoustic Instrument Production] – Tony Williamson
- Producer, Engineer – Charles E. Jones*
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Sounds [National Steel] – Jon Shain
- Vocals, Drums, Marimba, Sounds [Circular Steel] – Mark Simonsen
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo, Clarinet, Sounds [Belt Sander], Engineer [Late Night Engineer] – Ben Saffer
Notes© & ℗ 1994 Dr. Lime Records. All songs BMI 1994.
Recorded and mixed at the Garden Studios, Pittsboro, NC May 1993-Jan. 1994. Mastered at Disc Mastering, Nashville, TN.
Tracks 3, 6, 8, 10, and 12 © 1994 Pandean Music (BMI).
Track 5 © 1994 Freakus Music (BMI).
Track 1 © 1994 Jambee Music/Freakus Music (BMI).
Tracks 4 and 9 © 1994 Jambee Music (BMI).
Tracks 2, 7, 11, and 13 © 1994 Jambee Music (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 88037-0003-2 2
- Barcode (String): 788037000322
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISQUE AMERIC 07T61<067>DL003
- Rights Society: BMI
- SPARS Code: AAD